“Fresh n tasty” 4 of 5 bubbles

Juicy 4U
Ranked #140 of 2,025 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fresh n tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

Veggie burger was delicious. Tastes fresh and wholesome. Mango smoothie was average, not much flavour. Loved this little restaurant. Very calm and peaceful.

• Visited September 2013

• Korean first
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Average juice bar - much better value available in chiang mai”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have lived in chiang mai for nearly a year and have stopped in at Juicy 4 U a number of times - usually its late at night or I am in a hurry and and and, well, every time i go in here I ask myself the same question "why the hell am I wasting my money in here again?"..... Everything on the menu is well and truly overpriced - you can find all of these things at other juice bars for 25 - 75% cheaper. The service and atmosphere are nothing to get excited about either. Dont be lured in by the nice look of the place from the outside - go to one of the million other juice bars in chiang mai.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank jaaddde
Bamaga, Australia
“Great Food & Juices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

Juicy 4U really has delicious fresh food and a great variety. My biggest problem with it is though is that is takes ages! We ordered an avocado sandwich (arrived after 45min), a salad pita bread (arrived after 1hr 5min) and a khao soi (which took 1hr 30min) to arrive). The juices are beautiful and we love the wheatgrass option!

On a separate day, we went for dessert only. The vegan carrot cake is yummy!!!! Also tried the Key Lime Pie..so good but beware it's not really sweet (I liked it that way).

Definitely recommend if you aren't in a rush.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Best Green Curry I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

While wandering in Chiang Mai we came across this place and was intrigued by the long list of 'no sugar' smoothies. After seeing wheatgrass available we knew this was the right place to try. Had a wonderful mango-coconut-wheatgrass smoothie. What I didn't expect was how excellent the green curry with brown rice was. This place is loaded with healthy, excellent tasting treats. Good coffee too. We are going back each day after our morning massage at the Green Bamboo.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Loved it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

When I first walked in here, day time, there was almost no one sitting in the restaurant.
I was surprised when I saw "Veggie Burger" on the blackboard, but since I am a vegeterian myself I ordered it with extra avocado! and OH SO DELICIOUS! 110 bath.
Another time I ordered a salad for 90 bath, which you can make your own choice of 10 ingridients, I am in love with that idea.
I had better juices in other places, maybe it's the absence of suger in Juicy 4U's juices, yet a great place and A MUST VISIT.

• Visited July 2013