“Great Food & Juices”

Ranked #146 of 2,169 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Juicy 4U really has delicious fresh food and a great variety. My biggest problem with it is though is that is takes ages! We ordered an avocado sandwich (arrived after 45min), a salad pita bread (arrived after 1hr 5min) and a khao soi (which took 1hr 30min) to arrive). The juices are beautiful and we love the wheatgrass option!

On a separate day, we went for dessert only. The vegan carrot cake is yummy!!!! Also tried the Key Lime Pie..so good but beware it's not really sweet (I liked it that way).

Definitely recommend if you aren't in a rush.

There are newer reviews for Juicy 4U

Reviewed July 28, 2013

While wandering in Chiang Mai we came across this place and was intrigued by the long list of 'no sugar' smoothies. After seeing wheatgrass available we knew this was the right place to try. Had a wonderful mango-coconut-wheatgrass smoothie. What I didn't expect was how excellent the green curry with brown rice was. This place is loaded with healthy, excellent tasting treats. Good coffee too. We are going back each day after our morning massage at the Green Bamboo.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

When I first walked in here, day time, there was almost no one sitting in the restaurant.
I was surprised when I saw "Veggie Burger" on the blackboard, but since I am a vegeterian myself I ordered it with extra avocado! and OH SO DELICIOUS! 110 bath.
Another time I ordered a salad for 90 bath, which you can make your own choice of 10 ingridients, I am in love with that idea.
I had better juices in other places, maybe it's the absence of suger in Juicy 4U's juices, yet a great place and A MUST VISIT.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Wow!! What a super find this little cafe is, the service, atmosphere and staff are wonderful, but the most exciting part of all is that they sell raw chocolates and they are so delicious!!
The carrot cake is pretty yummy too, a must for chocolate lovers.........

1  Thank tania c
Reviewed July 16, 2013

The veggie burger at Juicy 4 U is super delicious... The best I have eaten in Chiang Mai, by far. I was happily surprised to now find they also serve the most amazing hand rolled Raw Chocolates, Raw Vegan Key Lime Pie and Vegan Carrot cake... I have eaten both the pie and cake and love both of them. It is super hard to find such healthy desserts in CM but these are definitely worth going back for. The Raw Chocolates are an amazing combination or healthy ingredients. I ordered one, then another, then another,,,, then ended up buying the pack of 5, all were gone before I walked out the door. I can't believe they are vegan and sugar free and so healthy for me! Service was wonderful, staff were very happy and friendly. This place is really a gem.