“Very tasty”

Ranked #26 of 142 Coffee & Tea in Chiang Mai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Visited this cafe many times.
I like this place and surely will visit in future, though there were some disadvantages which, I hope, will be fixed in future:
1. Sometimes you can have your steak in a largely cleavaged plate
2. If sitting outside the building, you can spend a lot of time awaiting the waiter.

There are newer reviews for Black Canyon Coffee

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Loved their coffee, loved their fresh juices and the sandwiches were great as well. We had the tuna sandwich. Staff is not serviceminded at all. They leave you to yourselves continuously, so you have to ask for everything (menu, taking an order, drinks etc.) Also they first brought me my sandwich and my boyfriends sandwich arrived, after I finished mine. All in all, if you're dying for a strong, good, decent cup of black liquid, go here, just don't expect any service.

Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

We visit BCC often, there are several BCC shops in Chiang Mai but we were disappointed about this one . The lack of good service is one of the reasons we won't go back again.

1  Thank Happy T
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I use to visit this cafes for couple of years and things are not getting better, long black was not too good as well as iced coffees.

It is ok if you dont want to search around but now in Chiang Mai there are some more better places.

Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

There are so many small great coffee shops around chiang mai serving much better drinks at lower prices. I guess if you absolutely need a chain restaurant, it's fine. The food is actually not bad but I'd rather try some of the local places.