“Great Veg Food”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Had lunch here today. Huge menu to choose from, juices and smoothies. Family type atmosphere, welcoming and friendly. Loved the spring rolls, wanton soup and fried tofu. Price around 60 - 70 baht per dish. Highly recommend for veg & non veg eaters.

There are newer reviews for AUM Vegetarian Food

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

I have been here two years in a row now when visiting Chiang mai, awesome food, friendly service and the location and ambience is beautiful with the upstairs area, I highly recommend it

Reviewed November 4, 2013

By far, the best Khao Soi I've had. Delicious and well balanced, and deconstructed so you can put the pickles in as you prefer. And all vegetarian! Went back several times and got the same. Wish I could come back more.

Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant twice with my wife and both times we have ended up ordering a banquet because we were so spoiled for choice by their menu.
I would recommend this place to anyone, vegetarian or otherwise. Their food and the atmosphere inside is so nice that I'm sure anyone would enjoy it!

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I was here on the 28 Sept 2013, together with my family. It was a great experience to have our lunch at this small & cozy outlet.

The food served were nice and tasty. We had green curry, tom yum soup and a plate of dried egg plants + brown rice too ... and I must say, the services offered by the team of mother and daughter were indeed excellent and beautiful, during a simple lunch.

For those who are searching for this outlet, tell the Red Cab, or Tuk-Tuk drivers that this place is located at the road junction of their weekly Sunday Market.