“Lovely little eatery in the Old City”

Peppermint Coffee House
Ranked #16 of 108 Dessert in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: American, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Great Thai, Western, and English food - Open Everyday 0800 to 2200,
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Been recommend to visit Peppermint Coffee House by local Thai friends. I went there for a vegetarian meal. I loved it, was something out of the ordinary, yet well prepared with good flavor and well-priced. I cannot vouch for their other dishes, nor do I know if their coffees are any good, as I did not indulge in more than what I ordered. It’s well located, easy to find, with a typical laid-back Chiang Mai atmosphere. The service by the owners was most welcoming. I'll definitely recommend this cafe. Speak to the owners if you want something special prepared. As per usual, remember these folks work hard, with heart and soul, show them kindness and they will return the favor. Enjoy Peppermint Coffee House.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We had a scrumptious breakfast at the Peppermint Coffee house. The bread was delicious, the bacon crisp, and the omelette superb. Perhaps one of the best we have had. We ordered the mushroom omelette and added cheese. Sure wish we were staying long enough to return again and eat there!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I found that i kept going back to this little place tucked away off the main road. The breakfast was quick and really good quality and the staff were attentive and helpful. For such a small place it has a wide menu and the order is delivered quickly. The mushroom omelette was particularly good as were the pancakes. highly recommended!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was lucky to discover The Peppermit Coffee House early on in my 2 month stay in Chiang Mai. The reception from Mem and Tupanee was always very welcoming. The food became the standard by which I rated other places in Chiang Mai and so far I would put PCH top of the list.
Near the end of my stay I brought a friend for a slap up meal with wine and the works and couldn't believe it only came to 570 baht, which is about 12 euro for the lot. They do very good western food and equally good Thai food. I also had a cappuccino which was excellent so five stars it is and well deserved.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This is a lovely little restaurant/bar to go and relax, the food is really good and very good value, the owners and staff are very welcoming and friendly. And if you get chance to go and give the kitty a stroke, do it, she is blooming lovely lol. We have visited a few times this holiday and we will visit again before we leave.