“Love Italian”

Buonissimo
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Love Italian”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

What can I say...just love Italian food and they have so many special dishes. Try the Carpaccio Gorgonzolla it is remarkable with melted gorgonzolla cheese on top. Best wine list I have seen in a while has this guy got many wines or what, where does he get them??

Visited February 2012

Kathmandu, Nepal
“Excellent and affordable Italian food”
Reviewed March 5, 2011

One of the best pizzas in Chiang Mai, and best value we've found. Good bread plate with dips free with every meal. Amazing desserts and ice cream if you have room!

• Visited March 2011
Bangkok, Thailand
“PIZZA E VINO”
Reviewed November 17, 2010

Great value, simple italian restaurant serving classic italian dish

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Buonissimo is now Pizza Y Vino”
Reviewed October 7, 2010

Okay, so why is this resturant not on here? Hmm, this is actually one of our favorite italian places in Chiang Mai. They have really good homemade italian food at awesome prices! For awhile, we were eating (a small family one child) a beautiful meal for 300 baht. They used to be a huge place over on the "river road" and now they have moved to a small shop near the tapae gate. Its air conditioned but not anything pretty to look at. Their sign and name is bad, in my opinion. But I don't care about that, their food is what I like! My whole family loves this place. They give you a free basket of bread with dips, too. We get the spinach cannelloni (my fav) , actually, we've gotten lots of different things and most everything is good. I adore their mile foglie dessert. Sometimes, and I say sometimes, the food can be a little inconsistent, but all in all we love it and go all the time. Buonissimo!! (oh, i don't like their eggplant parmigiana, tho)

2 Thank hickOhiogirl