“The Romantic Moment at Sinativa Spa อารมณ์โรแมนติกที่ซินาติวาสปา”
Review of Sinativa Spa Club

Sinativa Spa Club
Ranked #177 of 228 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Please go to our website: Sinativa Spa Club started as the first Spa in Chiang Mai in 1997. We occupied a Thai-House as a Day-Spa. Our emphasis was and still is customer satisfaction. Due to noise and airpollution we moved the Spa to a new quiet place near the river Ping. Our price performance ratio is the best in town, starting from Baht 1300.00 for a two our treatment to a 3 hour treatment starting for Baht 1600.00. A detailed treatment list with the prices are available at the reception and the you can choose your own package for your wellbeing. Transportation from the Hotel in the city is free. Please come an check us out. You will feel good, relaxed and light like a bird.
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We spent our romatic time at Sinativa Spa wit our best friend from New York we love everythings are here as the most unforgotable spa romantical experience one of the top spa you must visit just book and you will love it here lovely lovely 5 starsใ

เราได้มา ที่นี่เยี่ยมยอดมาก รักเลยจร้า จะมาอีก

1  Thank tacha G
There are newer reviews for Sinativa Spa Club

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Made to pay the moment we walked in......
Old tired building
Paid 1700bht for mine
Paid 1600 for husband
In between what you would call a oil rub not a massage I was left just to lie there
Clock ticking... I could not wait to leave...no music ....just kids screaming downstairs very unprofessional place.
No privacy
Seperated from husband
Steam room a joke!
Great massages all over Thailand would not waste money or time writing anymore
Should have walked out!

5  Thank mickykev
Reviewed November 4, 2012

you can't miss it when you are in Chiang Mai it is Sinativa Spa which we find the warm cozy comfort accomodate and the most important this is this spa free transportation and 50-60% discount on promotion package incridible price and talented spa therapist and amazing.

1  Thank micheal a
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I get recomend Sinativa Spa from my family who visit Sinativa Spa 3 years ago and this is my frist time visit day spa in Chiang Mai after a longday excurtions with my student budgets and everythings just charming with Chiang Mai culture I am happy all the ways spa treatments I choose the package four hands which is here the price is better than another places and you should visit as well....h..a..p...p...y

1  Thank martin m
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We just arrive yesterday with seminar groups of 40 people meeting for 7 days we book sinativa spa every year this is my 10th times we visit here and they move to the new location near Ping river all room are newly private with artery design with flowers and hand painting room cosy design I love the price as well as tatented spa terapist we give them the must visit spa at 5 star in chiang mai and will will come to visit sinativa spa every times we visit Chiang Mai cheers cheap and the best we will add picture later...Holay....

1  Thank tiana m