“Wonderful cooking experience”

Asia Scenic Thai Cooking School
Ranked #14 of 83 Food & Drink in Chiang Mai
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have visited and cooked at the farm on 27 Aug. Fon was my tour guide and teacher on that day. I suggest to cook at farm (even though it is quite far away) than in city, Fon was very patient to introduce us different kinds of plant. We cooked 6 dishes on that day, probably too much but you can take them away.

It is worth to spend half day at this cooking school, money valuable and highly recommended.

1  Thank Sophie Y
Write a ReviewReviews (2,783)
All reviews
in 69 reviews
"cooked dishes"
in 41 reviews

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Me and my partner from Dubai did the class on August and it was really nice. Sue teacher was a kind, welcomed, knowledgable and fantastic lady. We really recommend it.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We did the full day course at the farm and our master chef, A, was fantastic. His dry sense of humour kept us giggling and he was great about answering all my questions about different fruits and veggies. Learned so much about previously unknown ingredients and the whole process was fun!! Thank you Asia Scenic!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

We booked our cooking class a few days before our desired class date, and Gay responded promptly and basically created a class catered to me and my boyfriend (there was just one other girl in our class). We had such a fun half day cooking delicious authentic Thai food. I just hope I can recreate these dishes back at home with the lovely cookbook souvenir we got!