Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Manual 150 cc rental

The team at cat motors is great, they care about safety and their bikes are well maintained, drive... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Léo R
Great Experience

I learned about Cat Motors when I was researching for the Mae Hong Son loop and their ariticle is... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from $19.88
from $63.00
from $41.73
More Info
All reviews scooter rental first aid kit cash deposit mae hong son loop nice bike these guys speak good english doi suthep chang mai old city honda helmets raincoat bikes tank yamaha 125cc
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The bests! we rented a scooter for 1,5 month. They are really pro, they really know what they are doing. I think they have the best prices and quality in Chiang Mai. our first scooter was great and we did a loop to Chian Rai, then we changed because we did a second loop to Mae Hong Son. At the end was like 3.000 km. Once the chain get off the bike, we where very far, we talk and they say we will pay for the repair costs, but thai people is so great than the mechanical did not charged us! Also in once they reject to rent a bike because they needed to check it before to rent it (some one returned it some hours before).. that not happened in other places. Also after 1.000 km I came back, they change oil and replace brakes in 1-2 hours. Also as we did 2 long trips we bought 2 full face helmets and after we finished they sent them to us to Bangkok for our next trip. just perfect!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Cat motors was amazing, so helpful and trustworthy and I will definitely be going back again! I would highly recommend :)

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very friendly and honest people. I lost one earring while I tried the helmets and they found it for me and gave it to me upon return of my scooter. Super!
My scooter was in good condition and the introduction from the staff to the scooter explaining me everything was perfect.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 14, 2020

I rented a bike for a week. Guys brought it to my hotel. Took just a deposit of 3000 bahts. I had some wonderful trips with my family. Guys took bike from my hotel at the time we agreed. There is nothing you could want more from this company!

Thank you very much!

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed December 19, 2019 via mobile

We rented a crf250 rally for a month, great bike! Friendly staff and the bikes are in great condition. Also got a couple of full face helmets with the bike for free.
You don't have to leave your passport just a cash deposit. And if you rent a bike for a longer period it's cheaper per day.
We had zero problems the entire month so
definitely a good experience.
Highly recommend these guys and would rent from them again!

Date of experience: November 2019
Konstantin Z, Owner at Cat Motors, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for feedback, Sebastian!

See you nex time!