TripAdvisor
Chiang Mai
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews boutique hotel free sim card small hotel with rooms watch netflix slice of paradise mango sticky rice made to order breakfast old city jacuzzi tub each morning food stalls water features traditional style peaceful oasis wonderful hotel three nights sized bed
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

Without doubt one of my favorite hotels in Chiangmai, after we arrived the hotel, the staffs provided a hearty greeting to us. The staffs were extremely friendly. Also the hotel was decorated with Thai-Lanna style that I was very impressed with this golden and sculpture arts around the room. Importantly, the local market where we can find local food with reasonable price is located only 3 minutes by walk.Finally, I would like to recommend other visitors to gain great experience like us :).

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 3, 2017

I spent 4 nights here in the middle of April. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They called to book my massage and a cooking class and made some recommendations that resulted in great experiences. The rooms are beautiful, spacious, clean and include an excellent bathtub/jacuzzi. The breakfast was made to order and was a filling and pleasant way to start the day. Within a short walk you can find a convenience store (7/11 if I recall correctly) and a few places to get fresh food including a small market, some street food vendors, and a couple of local restaurants. My only issue was that it was a bit far from the city, so I needed to take taxis, tuk tuks, or the red mini bus fairly often and occasionally the drivers had trouble figuring out where to go (I believe because the hotel is fairly new). That said, the drive isn't long (only about 10 minutes outside of the city) and it didn't really detract from the overall experience.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank enli33
Reviewed May 3, 2017

My boyfriend and I went to ChiangMai during Songkran festival in April. We stayed here for couple nights and we were really enjoy staying here.
- The room was nice and clean with the Northern-Thai style decoration.
- The staffs were very helpful and friendly when we needed their help with the room and directions to travel from place to place.
- Breakfast was great. Eggs were cooked to order and we just loved it.

So, we definitely going back to stay here next time when we visit ChiangMai.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank l2atha
Reviewed May 2, 2017

I've got a chance to stay at this place with my friend since April, with a perfect scenerio to stay clam and relax from a busy week. Suddenly, I arrived at the hotel, A young guy come to welcome me politely and introduce the place to me and help to get all things done smoothly which is beyond my expectation. Later, I found that he is the owner of this wonderful place. This hotel is very clean, full of facilities that you can enjoy with such WiFi, Pool, Hot tub, and etc. For the Room, It is very excited when you get inside of the room, you can first touch with a fluffy King-Size bed which you will absolutely feel comfort and relax plus the jetted tub in the bath room that will indulge you to the full of rested. The staffs here was very nice to me and my friends when we keep asking the questions. Neverthless, they introduce us where to go for the night and the place to eat also, the traditional area that you can't missed when you come to Chiang Mai-- Lanna place. I promised that if I had a chance to come back in CNX again, This hotel will abusolutely be my top accomodate's list.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank NTRACH
Reviewed April 27, 2017

The owner of this new hotel "Amata Lanna Village" previously built and owned the "Amata Lanna Hotel" in Chiang Mai, where I have been staying during the last 10 years whenever I came to Chaing Mai. She sold the "Amata Lanna" hotel and opened the new hotel "Amata Lanna Village" a few km away from the previous location near the Nong Hoi market. I stayed here in the new hotel the first time for 3 nights after the Songkran holidays with my wife and we really enjoyed it. Whilst the location of the previous hotel was better due to closer location to the city center, night bazar etc, it didn't really matter to us as transport is easy to get in Chiang Mai and it is just a few minutes drive. The owner (her name is Toy) built an absolutely lovely place (please take a look at the pictures of the room) and the whole staff is so friendly and helpful with whatever we needed. We will definitely come again!

Room tip: You can choose a room with or 2 individual beds or 1 king size bed. All rooms have a nice bathroom with separate shower and Jacuzzi.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple