Lowest prices for your stay
$10
Hotels.com
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com$10
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Did the no AC room bc it was a “special” 300 baht vs 550 baht for AC. Wouldn’t be that bad except the only option the gave me was room 1, bottom corner near road. Barking dog/weird noise/old lady yelling at all weird hours. Large roach in bathroom. Lots of cracks so mosquitos get in. All concrete, not seeing the renovations they mentioned. It’s not the worst place I’ve been to, but these reviews hype it up too much. I think it should have been a bit cheaper. Office/main quarters closed 8pm-8am. Owner makes a great iced late. There are cats all over the inside lounge on leashes. Not everyone’s thing, just be aware. They are mostly nice. But yeah, I asked to see more rooms by the first employee I found and was just thrown into the worst one and told it was the special rate, even though I could find the same thing online. Granted, my fault for only knowing English. The thing is, it’s become preferred to do things online versus in person with cash I guesthouses, which baffles me.

The redeeming factor in this experience is that the owner showed up with several maps and GREAT info and recommendations. I hate to give a bad review bc the money I spent on the room was worth her maps. But still, the pictures others are posting on here do not tell the whole story.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Lovely Boutique Guesthouse
Banilah is my fevorate place to stay in Chiangmai Thailand.
Super convenient and comfortable just walk 5 minute to the Market a lot of foods and shopping area easy to get TukTuk or Taxi is really absolutely place and great location the price is perfectly

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed at Banilah many times and are always happy to return. The staff are the best and will help you with anything you need. Renting a motorbike is easy, as they call and the bike is delivered to you from an outside company, passport required. Laundry service is also easy and affordable, just a few shops away. The new coffee at the cafe is delicious, shhh ;) We look forward to our return next time in CM.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay visiting Chiangmai! Staff are so helpful, with great local advice on places to go, how to get there, and of course places to eat! Also made booking any trips or activities so easy. Would highly recommend to anyone travelling through Chiangmai!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2018

If you don't mind a non-AC room and a hostel type room then this is a great stay.

The staff was extremely helpful in helping us get around the city. They mapped out everything for us and told us exactly where to go and where not to go.

Date of stay: December 2017