Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Service, even better finished product

Found the New Armani Taylor Studio off of the TripAdvisor recommendations. I hadn’t had a suit... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Elliot K
San Diego, California, United States
Very happy, will come again.

I got 2 suits and 4 shirts. They have just about any color/pattern you want with a wide ride of... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Dansw707

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $46.77
from $46.77
from $13.70
from $59.00
More Info
All reviews these guys nana bts station great tailor great quality quality fabrics tailor made top quality tailored suit tailor shop piece suit fast service suits material fit pants measurements clothes
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

I have used New Armani tailors for years. They are efficient, friendly, well-priced, and do good quality work. I’ve gotten suits, shirts, shorts, alterations, the whole range. They have a good selection of materials and have always been satisfied. You can’t go wrong with them.

Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

I have been wearing suits made by New Armani for 10 years. Classic and modern designs, a huge range of fabrics and friendly, expert advice.

Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

James and associates at Armani Tailors Studio are very professional and delivered a great custom suit and sports coats in a timely manor. I highly recommend these guys.

Mark

Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

I AM very vappy with the suit and the service.i did ond suit and second fitting time the suit was perfekt. I highly recommed New Armani tailr.

Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

A very pleasant experience to tailor your suits here. Workmanship is very good. Surprisingly accommodating customer service as they even went out of the way to deliver suits to other parts of Thailand so I can pick up before departure.
I have made three suits here and there have been no problems and I’m a happy customer.