Open today: 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Start my membership

Services was great since the reception, they gave me a very good recommendation for many... read more

Reviewed September 23, 2017

from $14.20
from $59.32
from $46.14
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

You go in through a parking garage. Then pay on the second floor. Then go upstairs and rent shoes. They had no one available to pay as an instructor so the suggested their auto belay. Being with someone who had never been climbing I thought an orientation would be helpful. This was not okay as you can actually get hurt if you do things wrong. So take heed. Do not do this if you don’t call ahead and schedule an hour with an instructor.

475 bhat
150 bhat shoes
If they have an instructor 500 bhat

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed December 28, 2017

Website not updated to reflect that it was not open, wasted a good 1.5hr getting there then 1.5hrs getting home, with grumpy overpromised kids. How hard is it to update your website? Suggest visitors ring ahead to check when if they decide to open or not...

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

Services was great since the reception, they gave me a very good recommendation for many things.

Including the team at climbing station, they were very helpful and kind enough to look after beginner like me.

I’m very impressed with their services and mindset.

Thank you so much!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

It's perfect place to spend for an afternoon activity. However, as a beginner I can't thank my belayer for his support; he was the biggest support for my indoor mountain climbing!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

Love that place, was great fun bouldering. Didn't do a climbingcourse, but if I had more time left, I'ld do a course there. Super cool and friendly stuff! Price is totally worth a visit!

Date of experience: May 2017