Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Buffalo Tours - Thailand tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Buffalo Tours - Thailand
from $126.90
from $116.70
from $53.40
More Info
All reviews flight centre phi phi island phuket airport always on time speed boat phang nga james bond island island tour sea canoe white sand phuket trip railway markets comfortable vans chiang mai elephant sanctuary chilled water tuk tuk
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

We started our day in the floating market. First stopping at at traditional Thai home that lived off of the land. Got our first taste of the elephant pants. Continued on to the floating market. Wanna was great at explaining everything we saw and then gave us time to explore. Was always there if we had any questions. Also did the temple and city tour. Was an overall great day and would recommend Buffalo Tours to anyone looking to take advantage of all that Bangkok has to offer.

BuffaloTours_advisor, Regional Client Experience Team Leader at Buffalo Tours - Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2017

Dear Marshall,
Thank you for taking a moment to post this nice review here on TripAdvisor. It's great to know that you enjoyed your time with the Buffalo Tours Thailand team, and that your tours were all so enjoyable. Trust that I will pass this on to the rest of our crew.

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

From Hong Kong to Phuket in May. When I arrived in my hotel, then I realise I had dropped my phone in the car which was organised by Buffalo tours. I had my bookings Id of my hotel and day tours on my phone and didn't know how to get my phone back. One thing though, while I was in the car the driver gave me a letter from buffalo tours which had a phone number of a travel agent. The time was past midnight, I tried calling the number, no answer and called again, and the second time someone picked up the phone and so I told him to tell my driver to bring my phone to my hotel... The driver said he'll bring it back the next day, he did! I gave him 100bahts for his kindess. Very trust worthy!! Thank you guys!

BuffaloTours_advisor, Regional Client Experience Team Leader at Buffalo Tours - Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Dear Subash,
Thank you for taking a moment to share this nice review about your time with the Buffalo Tours Thailand and Hong Kong teams. We do try our best to help get any lost property back to our travelers as soon as possible, and glad to hear that your situation worked out so smoothly. I'll make sure to pass this nice comment along to our Phuket team in particular.

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

We were 2 families travelling together and were split into the wrong groups. The driver was very impatient and dropped us at the domestic airport instead of international in Phuket. Our other group was sent to international. We nearly missed our flights home as there was no one to ask what was going on. Not impressed with this company at all.

James D, Regional Client Experience Team Leader at Buffalo Tours - Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Dear Ranine,
Thank you for taking a moment to share this review about your recent experience in Phuket. We apologize that your driver dropped one of your groups off at the wrong terminal, however I understand that after you called to our hotline we were able to have him loop back around within 10 minutes to pick you up and take you over to the international terminal. The driver should have reconfirmed directly with you though, and please trust that he has taken careful note for the future.
Should you have any additional feedback, I would welcome this directly either by email or via the feedback portal on our website.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

The worst transfer ever. we were ripped of by the sales rep of buffalo tours Sonya in Phuket. never use her. she promises deals & doesnt deliver. she will tell you that you can do both island tours for the price of one, but after you already have paid her she only books one tour (cheaper of the two) & when you call to find out what time is the driver going to fetch you for the second tour she tells you that you only paid for one tour & if you want to go for the other tour you need to pay again. Head Office did nothing in solving the issue after we made dozens of calls to them. she even told us that we can report her & also put her on trip advisor & helo Peter shes not worried. her attitude was unbeliveable. 'Be very very careful. Hope nobody else gets conned

2  Thank PriyaR810
BuffaloTours_advisor, Regional Client Experience Team Leader at Buffalo Tours - Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2017

Hi Priya,
Thanks for taking a moment to share this comment on TripAdvisor. I have checked with Sonya and our Phuket team about this and am happy to clarify here. The tour you booked included Phang Nga + Khai islands, however I do note that in our brochure we do offer a second tour option, to Phi Phi. I understand that Sonya gave you a discount for being a group of 8, so perhaps it wasn't clearly understood what the discount was for? I do note that on your receipt, the tour name, discount, and service date are very clearly indicated.
I tried calling you directly, however the phone number we have for you is already invalid - I would love to chat further, so would appreciate if you reach out to me either by email or via the feedback portal on our website.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed June 13, 2017

I contacted Buffalo Tours to assist with a travel course that I was leading in Thailand. Graham, Trang, and Eve were incredibly helpful as I brainstormed ideas and then tweaked plans as the course came to fruition. Trang always responded promptly and with great attention to detail. I know that Eve handled a lot behind the scenes, and was also wonderful to work with. For three-quarters of our trip, Nikki was our tour guide. She was phenomenal; so great at connecting with my students and making our travel days interesting! I would recommend her 1000x over! We had two other primary guides during the final parts of our trip, and while they were acceptable guides, neither held a candle to Nikki.

Dear Darcey,
Thank you very much for this wonderful comment about your time with our team in Thailand. We love to hear from our Buffalo Educational Travel customers. I'll make sure to share this great feedback with our team, including Graham, Trang, Eve, and most importantly, your guide Nikki.