“What A Good Food”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Excellent taste and quality of halal culinary by Mr.Othman with warm welcome and good service by himself.

1  Thank Arsh A

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Located just next to the left of imperial queen's park hotel, bangkok. I have been here 3 times, the last one in March 2012. Recent stay in Imperial Queens Park in August 2012, the restaurant was closed as Mr Othman was already back in his hometown in southern thai for eid fitri. really missed his scrumptuos tomyam. From my numerous visits to bangkok, my favorite places to find halal food are this restaurant and another place near the Nana skytrain station (pakistan/arabic food)

during my last visit in March, I bought two pack of tomyam paste to be brought back to KL to cook. My mother in law and my firend really liked the taste and ask me to buy some more should I go to bangkok.

2  Thank fredthalhah