“Best beef in Bangkok ?????”

Neil's Tavern Restaurant & Bake Shoppe
Ranked #932 of 11,378 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Had a wonderful dinner at Neil's recently. Excellent beef (and seafood) at reasonable prices. I t equaled or exceeded the NY Steakhouse at the JW Marriott. Service was efficient; décor was nice and the meal was OUTSTANDING. Highly recommended for any special meal.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I have hearing about this hotel for the past nine years from my American counterparts. The hotel was named after Neil Armstrong and stated during the year he landed moon. The ambience is the best and the food is the most delicious one anybody can enjoy. Must visit place for anybody with family. Enjoyed the visit my friend Jerry who recommended this place.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I've been coming here with family for as long as I can remember, we can never get enough of the food and dessets here. I highly recommend Foie Gras, rock lobster in white wine cream sauce and brownie cheesecake. Thay are the best!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I've been going to Neil's for 15 years and it's getting even better with age. For starters we always get the baked mussels and for me these are the best mussels I've had anywhere, ever, each time...... On my most recent trip 3 of us split two orders as they are that good. For my main course I tend to order anything but the steaks as they had always been frozen. I was just informed that now the steaks are not frozen so I tried again. Night and day difference. Very enjoyable.....

Reviewed December 13, 2013

have eating at this place since 1976. i hav selebrated sevrel birthdays, and brougt friends and buiseness relatives, famely

the place i located int the us embasssy

i recomandent it higly a starter shrim coctail and lobstersoup

the ceef com to the table and show the beefs as desert 2 -3 irish coffy its fantastic the irich making table with open fire