TripAdvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic service, fantastic result!

Had a fantastic experience at RJ recently. On holiday recently & had a leather jacket made whilst... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
T0nya73
London, United Kingdom
excellent service

RJ Bespoke has such wonderful service. Was recommended by my friend as i was looking for a tailor... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
ShaunM1666

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Bangkok
from $32.13
from $49.03
from $40.24
More Info
All reviews amarin plaza warm and friendly service custom suit professional tailor tailor shop end product material fit suits quality clothes jacket sleeve suite stitching button craftsmanship
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2019

I made two suits (3 pieces) at the store in Dec'2018. It was my first time to make order made suits so I was quite nervous. But the owner kindly helped me and advised what I needed. I am very satisfied with the quality of suits as well as the service. Highly recommended!

2018年12月にスーツを2着作りに行きました。初めてのオーダーメイドスーツで何も分からなかったですが、同じ立場になって色々と親切に相談に乗って頂きました。
仕上がり良く、とても満足です。

1  Thank kenmadeinthailand
Arjun S, Manager at RJ Bespoke, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the kind words. We look forward to having you here in the near future.

Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

RJ UOMO delivers excellent workmanship. Quality fabric and trusted people. Warm and friendly service. Timely delivery despite our short 4 days trip.

1  Thank LanFong

Thank you so much for the kind words. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

Having been using their services for almost 10 yrs now and have always exceeded expectations each time. They will always ensure clothes are fitting and on time even though it can be challenging sometimes due to short trip. Always there to give good recommendations. Very friendly and would not think twice about going over to the shop even just to say hello.

1  Thank Y800YEvincentc

Thank you so much for the kind words. Please drop by even if it is just a friendly visit. We have a new minibar now so you can just come in to relax

Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

I ordered 1 custom suit and 1 blazer from RJ Uomo, and I’m very happy with the results. One of my expectations with purchasing a suit jacket from a tailor in one of the hottest cities on earth is advice on the breathability of a jacket in hot environments. My home city is not Bangkok, but it certainly has hot humid weather most of the year. My concern was that wool in the suit would just absorb all of the summer heat leaving me drenched in sweat. However, Arjun, the owner, put those fears to rest. Wool is breathable. Also, RJ Uomo lines their jackets with a plant-based material (sorry I forgot the name) that has the cool feeling of polyester but without the environmental concerns.

The family that runs RJ Uomo is very friendly, and even though I’ve not known them for very long, it feels as though we’ve been friends for a long time. I look forward to my next visit to Bangkok, because I know I will be stopping by Amarin Plaza to say hello to my favorite tailor.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank theevo

Thank you so much for the kind words. We hope to see you here again in the near future. Please drop by for a friendly visit. We love to catch up with old friends.

Reviewed November 21, 2018 via mobile

Great service and good quality of material and stitching. Friendly people who were keen more on making sure that I get the right service on time. God advise and wide material selections. I had my first shirt done same day and the others followed the next day.

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank 383sherifr
Arjun S, Owner at RJ Bespoke, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2019