“A must if you want a relaxed fancy atmosphere ”
Review of Eat Me Restaurant

Eat Me Restaurant
Ranked #214 of 12,533 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Silom
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had a reservation at sirocco which is the restaurant where hangover was filmed. The view is unreal but the prices were not nor the appetizer we ordered. We wanted to splurge on a great meal and found eat me and read some reviews. We were not disappointed. Food was amazing and the service was not only great but genuine. When they found out it was my husbands birthday and our honeymoon they sent over champagne and a dessert. Plus the manager insisted we had a shot after dinner and helped us pick out some nightlife afterwards. The food was great and more high end from all the traditional Thai food if you're looking for a change.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,937)

Reviewed November 19, 2017

Cool vibe, great food, nice waiter (Thank you, Mr. Dom!). It's a little pricier than other restaurants but much better and more creative food than on the street.

Do yourself a favor and eat here!

Reviewed November 17, 2017

We went to this restaurant thanks to an advertisement in the SWISS AIRLINES onboard magazine!Located in a very remote and somewhat dark sidestreet, the architecture of the place is very surprising. Lots of greenery, we had coktails on the ground floor.All in all 3 floors and cozy tables.Discreet lounge music in the background.The food was very good and the service friendly and efficient. Try the pan seared scallops with lobster bisque and the spicy ndudja sausage tartine as starters, absolutely delicious. As main dishes we had Australain salt bush lambrack.Rarely had I eaten such a tenderand well spiced lamb.The wine list is elaborate and should fit every taste.Only minor glitch: the plates (not the food) could have been better prewarmed. An enjoyagle evening.

Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

A short 5 min walk from Sala Daeng BTS station on the other side of Sukhumvit Road to Patpong Market and the seedier/touristier side of the area, Eat Me a deliciously hidden oasis of cool ambiance and taste dynamics. Famed for its take on Thai fusions not just in food but also the award winning cocktails.

Uber or BTS are the best option of getting here as the parking is very limited.

The cocktails and a limited menu are available from 3-5pm), the full menu kicks in after that.

I arrived around 4 pm and it was already open and a wonderfully cool break after passing the typical waves of heat and aroma of numberous street food vendors on the way. I could’ve help myself and stopped at a few, so was mostly interested in a refreshing cocktail by the time I arrived.

This is a fantastic couples location, or suitable for smaller groups, who sat around in the bar on the lower level outside garden area. It doesn’t strike me as a location for young families or for anyone on a tight budget. Most tables are set up for two and can be put together for larger groups. The menu does note additional charges for groups.

Some reviews mention the prices are on the high side, particularly for the seafood. I propose you get what you pay for in this case. Plus there is a highly recommended seafood place a stones throw away - Lek Seafood, so no reason to miss out on the best of everything based on budget.

The waiters recommended I try the Thai inspired cocktail Laab Moo - after the famous North Eastern Thai minced pork salad. It didn’t disappoint. The glass was decorated around the outer rim with hints of pounded roasted rice, chilli and cilantro and the glass was topped with a wafer of dried cerrano ham. Possible the most satisfying cocktail I’ve ever had in Bangkok.

They also made a custom cocktail after asking what flavours I liked best and came up with something including ginger, lemongrass, lime and gin.

On the food side, I was recommended the waggu beef tartare with shallots, coriander, toasted rice and I think a hint of fish sauce, topped with a quails egg. Exquisite textures and nicely blended tastes, with no element being overpowering in the mix.

The little service extras like beautifully aromatic cooling towels between courses added to the experience.

To finish - sticky date pudding, which the staff agreed is their signature desert dish, backed by numerous glowing reviews as highly recommended. My husband is a big fan, so I’ve tried a few varieties over the years. This one had a superb caramel sauce and vanilla bean ice cream. The pudding was very light and sponge like compared to heavier versions I’ve tried.

Overall a great taste experience underpinned by great atmosphere and friendly professional service.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

From the moment I walked in to the last sip of wine, the entire experience was delightful. I wanted something on the simpler side and they were super accommodating. I don't like things too spicy so the actually custom made an order of tartare for me. The wine was delicious and the grilled asparagus some of the best I have ever had. This place was a great find! I can't wait to go back.