“Am in really in Thailand ?”
Review of Eat Me Restaurant

Eat Me Restaurant
Ranked #79 of 11,399 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Silom
Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

With ambiance, style, design and great food I would consider this a great place to eat with a partner or friends. Its very gay friendly, or as some other places in Europe state hetero freindly. It's much large inside than it looks and even so the service was great. I eat the wild salmon with mash which was perfect.
It's also easy to find so there should
Be no excuse not to go.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Found ourselves staying an extra night in Bangkok and with no eating plans in mind, searched the internet for a restaurant experience. And boy, we were not disappointed. Eat Me is a little off the beaten track but it is certainly worth the effort. Booked a table outside (it was a balmy Bangkok evening) and from the delicious home made bread to the moreish desserts the food, ambiance and service were a delight. Wonderful fresh and fried oysters, great pork loin and beef steak, fresh and tasty vegetables and superb, reasonably priced wine. Not to be missed

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Great little place, can be a bit hard to find but if directed well finding it is easy. Have been visiting this place each time we are in Bangkok since it opened. Food quality consistently high. Will no doubt return next trip.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Dined here with my fiancé as part of our engagement/valentine celebration and truly enjoyed the experience. We're both of the street-food sort, and never really spend time in restaurants at all in our time in Bangkok (esp not high end ones), but because it was a special occasion, we really wanted to give it try.

My fiancé was dressed really casually, with flip flops we bought at chatuchak, and we were worried it wasn't suited for the place but nobody said anything about it. Instead, their service continued to be top notch.

The food was really good. My fiancé ordered the pork, whilst I had the black cod. We loved how the dishes were nicely "fusion"... although he did think it was a little more salty than he would have preferred it. Our favourite for the evening was the orange m'hanncha dessert, which was served with rosemary ice cream. It was so good, I wish I had the space for another!

The ambience was also really lovely and quiet when we arrived around 7... but it started getting crowded around 8pm when the dinner crowd came. The tables were not far apart as it's a rather small restaurant, so it might not be the best location for a romantic dinner... unless you're there early.

The restaurant is down Convent Rd, Soi Pipat 2 is to your right. It's next to one of the many 7-11s down this road, but probably the only one on the right side. :)

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Eat Me gave me a huge impressed by the outstanding and classy interior design, interesting art work show and super friendly staffs. The word that I will describe the food there would be aesthetic meal, and also in term of its taste. I was totally compelled to fall in love with this wonderful restaurant and couldn't resist to go back whenever I want to have a lovely dinning experience in Bangkok.