“I want to go back here!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eat Me Restaurant

Eat Me Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 10,626 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: European, Asian, Contemporary, Fusion, Soups, International
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Silom
Honolulu, Hawaii
“I want to go back here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

It has been 2 months since I went here so the details of my dining experience have faded...except for the fact that when people ask me about my trip, I remember how much I enjoyed my meal here. The decor is minimalist and the menu offerings were plentiful. They were able to accomodate my last minute reservation, even if it was just for me ;)

• Visited July 2013

Rome, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

The place is fabulous and the food was stunning. Everything we ordered was luscious.
Service was excellent.
Certainly worth a visit.

• Visited August 2013
Brussels, Belgium
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

When we arrived we decided to enjoy our drinks in the bar downstairs, it was really nice and refreshing especially the Marrakech Bellini. Furthermore, they brought little bites and water to go along with your drinks and I taught it was a really good intention as I always like to enjoy water with my cocktails. And I have to add that the water in the bottle is not from tap, it is probably filtered water that you commonly find in Bangkok... So nooo risks what soo ever.

The dinner was really nice and the food up to its reputation. We enjoyed everything that we had but especially the beef tenderloin, it was melting and I will come back just for it...

The service is also very nice and personal!!

A great hit in BKK to visit absolutely!!!

3 Thank Philiblue
Singapore, Singapore
“OK with some brilliant touch but uneven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

So there we go again, tricked by a list that proclaims that such and such restaurant has achieved a given position in the 'food chain' if you pardon the pun.

Locally a stone throw away from Convent Street, the audience consist of many pretty boys, which is not that bad considering the food is a bit on the unspectacular side, at least that's a distraction.

Giving credit where it is due, we started with a wonderful Wagyu carpaccio which was yummy. A Zucchini Carpaccio was unspectacular and a Iberico Pork and Duck Egg was very very nice.

None of the mains however managed to equal our starters.
We had:
- Ravioli of Blue Cheese & Figs
- Duck Confit
- Risotto with black truffle which we had heard was supposed to be wonderful and turned out to be adequate.

We enjoyed a complimentary Sticky date pudding which was wonderful (birthday gift from the restaurant after being notified by the St Regis which has made the reservation for us).

The Coconut & raspberry salad was nice but 2 ice cream did register as being really inventive and enjoyable.
- Spicy Chocolate Chili
- Chestnut Rosemary

Overall a good meal but not great. This restaurant means business and turns the tables a few times in the evening but at no time did we feel pressured to hurry up.

Ireland
“Absolutely beautiful food and the service was top quality!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I went to this restaurant with my husband after reading so many good reviews on trip advisor and I wasn't disappointed, the place was fab, very romantic setting and the food was to die for, I got the scallops and chorizo starter and the beef medallion wit blue cheese for main course and they were amazing! I would recommend this place to every1, it's priced fairly for the quality of food too in my opinion and upon leaving we got a complimentary shot which is always a good thing!