“Not really my favorite”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Eat Me Restaurant

Eat Me Restaurant
Ranked #64 of 10,706 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: European, Asian, Contemporary, Fusion, Soups, International
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Silom
Bangkok, Thailand
“Not really my favorite”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

Expensive for what you get, very dark so you cant see what you eat. The restaurant divided to a small sections, the tables set tight together so no privacy and the music played out loud in a small place therefore you can't really have real conversation either . There is not enough toilet for customers (probably because of limited space they have) . No view and I don't really understand the concept at all. A few people I know like to go there just to be trendy or place to go if you wanna be. I would go somewhere else by the river for the view or more space.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Jakarta, Indonesia
“I am in LOVE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2013

Wow, wow, wow!
What a place to indulge and get lost in amazing flavours, drinks and service.
My first experience a few days ago was an epiphany but since I was already quite 'winehappy' I came back the next day to see if the experience could be repeated and guess what - it could! The menu is fun, the food makes every bite a big smile and the drinks are as they should be. Staff is friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful, you feel genuinely welcome.
There are unusual items on the menu as well such as bone marrow which can stand up to most foi gros I have ever tried.
So do yourself a favour and give it a go. I certainly enjoyed it immensely!

Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eat Black chicken at Eat Me Whoa”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

We passed by and inconstantly moving, we decided to join their party with the menue which was not really cheap. Finally, we felt satisfied with this choice.
Black Chicken was the best we had been eaten, very tasty and stylish, we love spicy food since we are in Thailand. Thanks chef

• Visited July 2013
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Went last night and the food was faultless, loved the pork chop, the duck and the steak was great quality .
Service was really good. We sat downstairs as the restaurant was full so didn't have the same atmosphere but still fab.
Great they have a new manager who seems on the ball... Highly recommend

Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cool vibe, cheap execution”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Keep in mind, many guide books list this as thai food, it is not. But it offers creative fare, which was fun and surprising. This place definitely has western prices, so be prepared for a ~$100 USD bill. Food is fairly good, the bread/gruyere nachos were a hoot. But they definitely scam on alcohol. Being a former bartender, I know when white wine turns from sitting out too long, so don't get wine by the glass. And the top shelf gin I requested for my martini was nothing more than cheap harsh Kirkland-esque liquor. I know my gin like my palm, and this was no label gin. Makes you wonder what else they cheap out on, so I suggest you AVOID.