“Food is ok but they need to work more on the cleanliness aspect.”
Review of Bug and Bee - CLOSED

Bug and Bee
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Silom
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I liked the food in Bug and Bee when we stayed there- that is a given since they've been around a long time. And given that it's been around for several years already, I think that the place itself needs more improvement and work more on the cleanliness aspect...

1  Thank LeopoldBloom01

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We were introduced to this restaurant by two Chinese friends who know the owners and it was one of the best things that has happened. Whatever you do, do not sit at the tables on the side as you go in because you are facing one of the most tempting displays of desserts/cakes you could ever wish to see. Remember what Oscar Wilde said "I can resist anything except temptation" So if like me you have a tendency to a sweet tooth and put the pounds on, be careful.
But they are delicious...I have fallen prey to try them and so has my wife. The food itself is great and we like the set menus that are great value for money and filling as well. This time we had the Peachy Massaman Rib set...you get a leaf salad with egg on it, a bowl of tasty soup and then the ribs with rice...and "WOW" what a tasty dish that was.. One of their signature dishes is Mango Kievs...little mini ones that are great, and the crepes with the tomato sauce are superb. Never had food here that you could make any complaint about. Whilst we were here this time the two owners came in and we chatted about the restaurant with them. Very shortly they are going to add some new dishes and ideas. One thought is to offer set meals for one, two, or four people and I thought this was a great idea...look forward to reporting on that.The easiest way to get there is to go on the BTS (great system) to Sala Daeng station: you can look over the side of the walkway and see Bug & Bee. Oh, I forget to say there are three floors and in the evenings it's normally heaving in there. They also do catering and parties. They are on facebook, twitter and youtube so plenty of info.

1  Thank Les E
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Normal breakfast... I like this place provide free wifi.. and environment comfortable... food normal..

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The service was good, but the food was average. My betel nut leaf appetizer was great, but tomato pasta arrived lukewarm. :( The fruit tea I ordered wasn't even brewed properly before it was served. : <

Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

This place is great for breakfast or snack of any kind, servers are really friendly and there is free Wi-Fi!! Its not expensive at all for ex: 3 eggs omelette+potatoes+sausage+toasts NAD coffee = 180baht-$6

1  Thank Miguel H