Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

Good one good location clean fast service wiener was helpful check out let no problem breakfast box was just ok. Fast internet free wifi bit inside of main road. Room made old lady working hard surely staying next time.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank EverestKitchen B
Reviewed January 13, 2017

As stated in some other comments the images dont reflect the reality. But also the traveler images dont in my opinion. Its small and dark. I did get barely any natural light. The location is not bad, but not great ether. Options there are limited. The bed was not to bad, and the personal, while bad with english, was friendly. They were not willing to refund anything when i checked out 3 days earlier, which was not so nice ether.

Room tip: If you need light to function, avoid
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Roman P
Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

I had to stay there 3 night unfortunately. I understood it wasn't the correct choice of selecting the place. we had to go through a lane like slum and dirty.room was not clean.bathroom was in outside and was not up to the standard they have mentioned when i book the room.back door locks didn't work at all and could come someone from outside and open it with little effort. when I spoke to Management they could not understand English and hours of effort i could tell him with sign language. finally they arranged another room and it was bit ok. but the bed was like a super stone. it was the worst staying in Thailand. tried finding a place around and all were booked so had no option other than staying with them. i do not recommend this place.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2016

It was inside an alley way when i entered the hotel main entrance. the surroundings looked like slums at the first sight but the place was nice once inside. the very first thing i saw was a water refill which I am unsure if it works or not. the front yard was nice and cozy. the door to the corridor needed some kind of electronic key which was a good security. the room i booked was nice looking with all kinds of necessary stuffs that one finds in a hotel like clean towels, brush, toothpaste,water heater, fridge and yes, the snacks were the best parts including noodles and coffee which one gets, of course, free of cost. I particularly didnt like the floor design. I had my feet hurt particularly after a long day of walking. the room however didnt had enough illumination (just one fluroscent tube light). all thing was ok until i enter the bathroom which i found very conjusted and uncomfortable. I mean uncomfortable from shower to toilet sit to the was basin to the cosmetic rack. the bathroom was like not totally attached to the room. one needs to open a glass door to have access to the bathroom which sounds pretty cumbersome if you need to use it during latenight. the person in reception were nice. in fact the gentlemen helped me carry my 49" TV to the road when i checked out for the airport. I really appreciated it. overall i think it deserves 3 stars.

>>>good snacks, conjusted rest room

Room tip: dont choose the room with outside bathroom
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank SumanRajManandhar
Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

I visited Bangkok for 3 days with my friend.
This hotel was perfect due to the wonderful and helpful staff, that helped us plan our short stay. They even wrote down the names of the places in Thai, so we could ask people on our way. And recommended good local shopping places!
They speak good English, which was nice and welcoming, and the hotel was clean.

The location is good, and close to the BTS, making it easy to get around very cheap. Tracy drivers and tuktuks know the location, if you show them the business card, you will be dropped off right at the door step. Close to eating possibilities, and delicious street food.

I'm glad we stayed here, and would definitely do it again.

Date of stay: October 2016