Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 17, 2016

It was inside an alley way when i entered the hotel main entrance. the surroundings looked like slums at the first sight but the place was nice once inside. the very first thing i saw was a water refill which I am unsure if it works or not. the front yard was nice and cozy. the door to the corridor needed some kind of electronic key which was a good security. the room i booked was nice looking with all kinds of necessary stuffs that one finds in a hotel like clean towels, brush, toothpaste,water heater, fridge and yes, the snacks were the best parts including noodles and coffee which one gets, of course, free of cost. I particularly didnt like the floor design. I had my feet hurt particularly after a long day of walking. the room however didnt had enough illumination (just one fluroscent tube light). all thing was ok until i enter the bathroom which i found very conjusted and uncomfortable. I mean uncomfortable from shower to toilet sit to the was basin to the cosmetic rack. the bathroom was like not totally attached to the room. one needs to open a glass door to have access to the bathroom which sounds pretty cumbersome if you need to use it during latenight. the person in reception were nice. in fact the gentlemen helped me carry my 49" TV to the road when i checked out for the airport. I really appreciated it. overall i think it deserves 3 stars.

>>>good snacks, conjusted rest room

Room tip: dont choose the room with outside bathroom
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank SumanRajManandhar
Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

I visited Bangkok for 3 days with my friend.
This hotel was perfect due to the wonderful and helpful staff, that helped us plan our short stay. They even wrote down the names of the places in Thai, so we could ask people on our way. And recommended good local shopping places!
They speak good English, which was nice and welcoming, and the hotel was clean.

The location is good, and close to the BTS, making it easy to get around very cheap. Tracy drivers and tuktuks know the location, if you show them the business card, you will be dropped off right at the door step. Close to eating possibilities, and delicious street food.

I'm glad we stayed here, and would definitely do it again.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2016

I stayed here for one week in April of 2016. I was at the tail end of a two month long backpacking journey across Southeast Asia and I was ready to have a room of my own instead of a shared hostel dorm!

This place did not disappoint. It's a short walk from the fantastic street food of Ramnan Alley and the lovely quiet of Phantip Park. The complimentary snacks in the room are a nice touch, as is the bottled water that appears in the fridge when you have your room made up.

The receptionist is super sweet and helpful.

Altogether this was a great "first apartment" for me in BKK. 10/10 would go back!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 20, 2016

Here's all the detail I could provide about staying 3 nights at Sodsai Garden (queen sized bed):
+ The room was quite spacious for a budget hotel.
+ Clean & tidy
+ It has a television, a refrigerator, a nice wardrobe, nice bed, good lighting, and cool air conditioner
+ Fast wifi connection (per my speed test around 5MB/sec both downstream and upstream)
+ The bathroom was outside next to the hotel room, separated by a glass sliding door. It has a sitting type toilet, nice hot water regulator and a wash bowl.
+ Access to the interior hotel secured with digital key machine; only guess or the hotel staff can come inside.
+ The reception staffs were all very nice and friendly, although some can't communicate in english too well.
+ Location was only 8-10 mins away (on foot) from Victory Monument
+ Far from crowd
+ There was a Seven Eleven store, and laundry stores near the hotel

>> It takes about 20 mins walk to Pratunam area. But you can take any bus that heading to Pratunam area (cost 13 b / person). Just get off at 'Big C'.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank erikhartn
Reviewed July 11, 2016

Clean
Good room service
Snacks is decent enough to substitute for breakfast
Middle rooms at the property is quiet and good
Close to Pratunum and City.
Have bus stop at the main road in front of Seasons Siam hotel. Should be able to go to the city or BTS.
15 minutes walk to BTS Victory Monument
Lot of street food options, food shops, hawker centers around the Rangnam Alley area
All amenities close by within walking distance.
Book in advance, as the rooms gets filled in quickly. You may be unable to extend the days after your arrival. Online price is better than walk in price.
Laundry is 100 THB excluding ironing.
WiFi is free, good and reliable.

Room tip: Rooms at the Middle of the property is quiet. Back of the property you may hear music from Karoke.
Date of stay: July 2016