Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2016

I stayed here for one week in April of 2016. I was at the tail end of a two month long backpacking journey across Southeast Asia and I was ready to have a room of my own instead of a shared hostel dorm!

This place did not disappoint. It's a short walk from the fantastic street food of Ramnan Alley and the lovely quiet of Phantip Park. The complimentary snacks in the room are a nice touch, as is the bottled water that appears in the fridge when you have your room made up.

The receptionist is super sweet and helpful.

Altogether this was a great "first apartment" for me in BKK. 10/10 would go back!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed July 20, 2016

Here's all the detail I could provide about staying 3 nights at Sodsai Garden (queen sized bed):
+ The room was quite spacious for a budget hotel.
+ Clean & tidy
+ It has a television, a refrigerator, a nice wardrobe, nice bed, good lighting, and cool air conditioner
+ Fast wifi connection (per my speed test around 5MB/sec both downstream and upstream)
+ The bathroom was outside next to the hotel room, separated by a glass sliding door. It has a sitting type toilet, nice hot water regulator and a wash bowl.
+ Access to the interior hotel secured with digital key machine; only guess or the hotel staff can come inside.
+ The reception staffs were all very nice and friendly, although some can't communicate in english too well.
+ Location was only 8-10 mins away (on foot) from Victory Monument
+ Far from crowd
+ There was a Seven Eleven store, and laundry stores near the hotel

>> It takes about 20 mins walk to Pratunam area. But you can take any bus that heading to Pratunam area (cost 13 b / person). Just get off at 'Big C'.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank erikhartn
Reviewed July 11, 2016

Clean
Good room service
Snacks is decent enough to substitute for breakfast
Middle rooms at the property is quiet and good
Close to Pratunum and City.
Have bus stop at the main road in front of Seasons Siam hotel. Should be able to go to the city or BTS.
15 minutes walk to BTS Victory Monument
Lot of street food options, food shops, hawker centers around the Rangnam Alley area
All amenities close by within walking distance.
Book in advance, as the rooms gets filled in quickly. You may be unable to extend the days after your arrival. Online price is better than walk in price.
Laundry is 100 THB excluding ironing.
WiFi is free, good and reliable.

Room tip: Rooms at the Middle of the property is quiet. Back of the property you may hear music from Karoke.
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 14, 2016

I and my boy friend stay here on 13th May 2016. We are so satisfied with services here. The receptionist is very friendly. He is willing to help if you have any problems. Nice price and feel comfortable. We will stay here again when we come back Bangkok again. Wish the hotel more prosperous :)

Room tip: quiet, comfortable
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 27, 2016

I chose this hotel because of the price and convenient location (Minivans and skytrain are leaving from Victory Monument).
It is hidden in a small soi, but locals know the hotel and will guide you if needed.
The guy in the reception is very helpful and speaks English. He will guide you with transport, sights etc. The area seems safe and has a variation of streetfood and massage places.

My room was clean and the bed very comfy. Water and snacks are included in the price. The bathroom is however small - but still clean!
WIFI works really well.
Its nothing out of the ordinary but I think you get good value for your money compared with the price range in Bkk. I would not hesitate recommending this place to budget travelers.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 806millej
Nirachai R, Owner at Sodsai Garden, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2016

Dear Mille,

Thanks a lot for your lovely review on your stay with us. We are very happy to know that you had a great time here and would love to see you again next time you are in Bangkok.

Thank you as well for recommending us to other TripAdvisor users and your friends.

See you soon!