“Great variety”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Neighborhood: Siam
Reviewed January 7, 2009

Our family had lunch here during our shopping at Siam Paragon. I had Thai; my husband had Japanese; and our daughter had pizza. The service was good. A clown made an intricate balloon bouquet for my daughter so she was thrilled. The pizza was okay. They were out of the prawns in cane sugar, so I had the papaya salad instead. I've had better, admittedly. The green curry with roti was delicious. All of it was presented nicely. My husband was happy with his grilled saba bento. I tried his salmon and tuna sashimi. Meaty slices. The salmon was good; the tuna took some chewing. But overall, a nice airy atmosphere for lunch.

Reviewed May 18, 2008

Just returned from Orangery at Siam Paragon. A large group of us 10 people 4 kids, 6 adults) ordered from the Indian menu. Sorry to say the food servings were very small. When we asked what would be the serving size, we were shown a bowl, so we ordered accordingly. When the food arrived, the Dal (an Indian lentil dish) was only half filled into the bowl. When we brought this to the attention of the staff, all we got was a sorry, nothing more. We had also ordered the set meal
(which cost as much as a single dish (approx 250-300 Bhat) and the serving of each of the dishes in the set meal was the same as if we had ordered from the Menu.. We were shocked!! We felt ripped off to say the least. The staff have no knowledge of Indian food at all. Could not even pronounce most of the dishes. I am an Indian, and trust me I found the experience terrible. If you go here, be careful of the Indian food & even more carefull of the price. Our meal came to around 7000 bhat (approx US$ 220), thats a lot in Bangkok. Especially when we ate at the food court in Siam Paragon the previous day for less than 1/3rd the amount and had a filling meal. And since the kitchen closed at 9:30 p.m. we left half hungry. How that for a terrible experience. No food in our stomachs and very little money in our pockets, once this restaurant was through with us.

1  Thank mukulmehra
Reviewed April 30, 2008

If in Paragon and one something fast but don't know what, get here the menu has different section, Thai,Japanese,Western etc.

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed April 19, 2008

Great atmosphere at a convenient place

Reviewed February 3, 2008

a bit pricey for this kind of food but nonetheless... love the food here. great service. good for chill-out dining