“Quality inexpensive vegetarian Thai cuisine”

May Kaidee Samsen - Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #161 of 11,062 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Banglamphu
Description: Our Raw food cafe, offering a menu of mostly cold and Raw food based on May's signature recipes including Raw Pad Thai, Pesto Pasta, pomelo salad. Green curry and Massaman curry also served at this location. We also serve our homemade Ginger Pomegranate tea and Hibiscus tea.
Hong Kong, China
“Quality inexpensive vegetarian Thai cuisine”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Quality vegetarian food, amazing fruit shakes, and the waitress was also very kind: we were 2 people and we had 3 main dishes, one big fruit shake, one large beer, and one bottle of water for less than 400 Bath (not even 10 euros). Highly recommended!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
“Don't waste your money anywhere else! Absolutely delicious!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

I'm so glad I found this place on TripAdvisor and decided to hunt it out. This was the best food I have had in a really long time. The flavours compliment each other beautifully and I vowed immediately to come back every day for the remainder of our trip. Eating anywhere else is just a waste of money when you have this delectable option!
We had the pumpkin hummous, fresh spring rolls and sweet potato seaweed rolls and all were lovely (pumpkin hummous especially!)
Will be back tomorrow to savour some more!
Just bear in mind the TripAdvisor location is incorrect on the map, when walking from khaosan road area it is on the left side of the road just past the river.
J

1 Thank SerendipitousNomads
Paris, France
“Not the best ever but really nice”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We went to this restaurant because it was the first ranked in this neighborhood on tripadvisor and were a little disappointed. The food was very good but not as much as what the previous comments suggested... Still, I had a very good banana salad and the curry was also excellent !

netherlands
“Best food I ate in Thailand”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Being a foody and a vegetarian is not always easy, but at this very simple restaurant I went overboard... I ate more than I had imagined possible, so good, fresh, simple and special. I took the curry mixes and cook book home, so I will give the recipes a try when I get back. Mmmmm!

Visited November 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Best dessert ever!”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Every thing we tried was amazing! best place for vegans in Bangkok!
The banana- coconut sticky rise was one of the best vegan dessert I ever had!