“Lovely food, love their tom yum goong”

May Kaidee Samsen - Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #152 of 10,943 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Banglamphu
Description: Our Raw food cafe, offering a menu of mostly cold and Raw food based on May's signature recipes including Raw Pad Thai, Pesto Pasta, pomelo salad. Green curry and Massaman curry also served at this location. We also serve our homemade Ginger Pomegranate tea and Hibiscus tea.
“Lovely food, love their tom yum goong”
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I went there with 5 of my friends in which all 5 love meat dishes.. But they all loved the food despite the fact that it was vegetarian. I especially loved the tom yum goong and because of their food, I began ordering tom yum goong in Australia. Must go to this place! You'll never regret it :)

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank heejungjen

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
“Great fresh food”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

We would never normally go to a vegetarian restaurant but gave this a try and it was really great, small menu but the food was really fresh tasting not all deep fried as have had in other places. Service was very quick and staff very pleasant.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Hekousios
“Fabulous vegetarian food - went back twice!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I loved May's vegetarian Thai food so much we went back twice to try more things on the menu. Everything was a winner, from traditional Thai dishes to a mango and chilli fruit shake that I'd never thought of trying before - the chilli really worked! You write down your order on a notepad if you go during the day, and in the evening I believe they have a buffet, but we only ever ordered off the menu. Highly recommend for both vegetarians and non vegos

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Nicky R
UK
“Lovely vegetarian food”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Gorgeous food, freshly cooked. If I'd been in Bankok longer, I'd have booked one of the cookery lessons -we saw a group of tourists coming out of a lesson, and it was clear how much they had enjoyed it.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank 1066cariad
Brussels, Belgium
“Good food”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Good food but funny service. Waiter gave us order slips to put ourselves notes what we want to order. I found it bit odd. However I found even more hilarious when he came over and ask me to spare a cigarette. Anyhow I would still visit it again.

• Visited February 2013