“Fresh food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Banglamphu
Description: Our Raw food cafe, offering a menu of mostly cold and Raw food based on May's signature recipes including Raw Pad Thai, Pesto Pasta, pomelo salad. Green curry and Massaman curry also served at this location. We also serve our homemade Ginger Pomegranate tea and Hibiscus tea.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I loved the fact that all food was made fresh and came out in the order of it being made, so sometimes the salad was last or the soup came after the main but it didn't matter, the food was great. You can order off the menu or they had a daily buffet around 6pm til close that was 'cheap cheap' about 150THB - mind you ordering off the menu meant made to order and hot. Since there are no food warmers, we didn't go with the buffet - i like my food hot. You must try Kaidee's!
P.S. There is an English speaking gentleman that works there in the evenings - not many English staff so it helps having him around when communicating.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Amazing! Whether or not you're vegetarian you will love the beautiful food and incredible value. Personally, I prefer the original restaurant on Tanao Road because of the setting and the fact it was the first place I discovered the magic of Mai Kaidee's food, but you will not be disappointed with anything on the menu in either Banglamphu venue. On our recent visit to Bangkok we ate 4 meals there in 4 days. Each meal was varied and so delicious - quite simply - I love it!
We attended the cooking class with Mai Kaidee and continue to cook her recipes years later. Her passion and enthusiasm made it a really fun, interesting and worthwhile experience.

Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

My partner is a meat eater and myself the vegetarian, I am not sure who enjoyed the food more! We ended up eating here twice, the second time was the meat eaters choice!!

The food is absolutely sensational. Everything is fresh and has so much flavour.

I ended up buying a cookbook so I can hopefully recreate some of these wonderful dishes.

This place is an absolute must for any vegetarian / vegan visiting Bangkok. Some of the best vegetarian food I have ever eaten! I will definitely be coming back next time I am in the big mango!

1  Thank Torikajones
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Absolutely loved this place - my husband and I went for the vegetarian cooking class. The staff was extremely nice, fun and informative. We learned about 9 different recipes and loved each one of them. The cooking area was extremely clean as well - they gave us a new pot and cooking utensils for each dish. And the food and quality of ingredients was nothing short of amazing.

I hope to be back soon!

1  Thank Mystery1628
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Loved every dish! Came back twice. My kids inhaled ALL their good- a rarity... Highly recommend. The waitstaff was super sweet and accomodating.