“Meat lovers won't be let down!”

May Kaidee Samsen - Vegetarian Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Banglamphu
Description: Our Raw food cafe, offering a menu of mostly cold and Raw food based on May's signature recipes including Raw Pad Thai, Pesto Pasta, pomelo salad. Green curry and Massaman curry also served at this location. We also serve our homemade Ginger Pomegranate tea and Hibiscus tea.
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

My partner is a meat eater and myself the vegetarian, I am not sure who enjoyed the food more! We ended up eating here twice, the second time was the meat eaters choice!!

The food is absolutely sensational. Everything is fresh and has so much flavour.

I ended up buying a cookbook so I can hopefully recreate some of these wonderful dishes.

This place is an absolute must for any vegetarian / vegan visiting Bangkok. Some of the best vegetarian food I have ever eaten! I will definitely be coming back next time I am in the big mango!

1  Thank Torikajones

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Absolutely loved this place - my husband and I went for the vegetarian cooking class. The staff was extremely nice, fun and informative. We learned about 9 different recipes and loved each one of them. The cooking area was extremely clean as well - they gave us a new pot and cooking utensils for each dish. And the food and quality of ingredients was nothing short of amazing.

I hope to be back soon!

1  Thank Mystery1628
Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Loved every dish! Came back twice. My kids inhaled ALL their good- a rarity... Highly recommend. The waitstaff was super sweet and accomodating.

Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Sensational!!! We have a daily ritual of eating here within just 24hrs of landing. The nightly banquet allows you to sample the amazing menu of pure vegetarian food.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Vegetarian food prepared by pros who know how to make it taste good using fresh ingredients and interesting flavors. The evening buffet is a good deal and even non-veg will enjoy all the great choices.