“just to many mistakes and absent manager complete unwarrant and we had to pay” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Scoozi Pizzeria

Scoozi Pizzeria
Ranked #3,944 of 10,625 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Neighborhood: Thong Lor & Ekamai
Bangkok
“just to many mistakes and absent manager complete unwarrant and we had to pay”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

Mega Bangna got is all, so go elsewhere, yesterdays experience was not uplifting only a confirmation that this restaurant is a money machine. The pork chop was refrozen, dry and hard.............. the pasta served in a small portion, was supposed to have four kind of cheese in mine could one detect the worst cream I remember.

Pizza the distribution of the toppings lacked as it all was thrown on the middle of it.

The staff served the desert before main courses which arrived with 25 minutes interval.

Sadly it what i expect from all Scoozi. just above one star and only just, had i written this yesterday it would been only one star.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank IT-Michael

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Do not eat here if you are already hungry.You wait 20min.for 1 veggie pizza!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

The Avenue Branch

I honestly wasn't keen about this pizza house except that my friend said it was good so one night I decided to try it- just the vegetarian pizza.

Good thing I wasn't that hungry when I came there. There were just a few customers when I came, some of 'em were already done and were just chit chatting. Since I had nothing to do and was getting annoyed, I timed when I ordered and when the pizza will arrive on my table. From time to time I saw the pizza delivery going out and wondered that they prioritize those for delivery.

I am not exaggerating but it was really 26min. Worst than The Pizza company! That is why I told myself never to go back to Pizza Company and look for ano.pizza place which was Scoozi. I was just dismayed.

The pizza was bland. Nothing special for me. Did not made up to my expectation. I asked for some ketchup just to give life to the pizza and I was sad coz they just gave me a few amount on a saucer. Another unpleasant thing was the guy just served me the whole pizza plate with no extra plate for me to eat my pizza. They realized this after 10 min.when another girl offered to put one on my table. No other exciting condiments on the table provided except for salt & pepper. No hot sauce.

Good point was the super fast check out. They gave my bill so fast and I appreciate the individual plastic for every pizza slice that was left that I took out. Plastic bag design was nice, I loved the design and not just a plain over-sized white plastic bag usually provided by most restaurants. This bag came in handy, god enough to carry the remaining 5 slices I had. No condiments provided. Not even a tissue.

Staffs look disinterested, sad and unfocused. The guy who served me was probably on his last hour duty bec.after serving the pizza on my table, he went to the staff room & got dressed up and "logged" out of work.

Good point I can say is the Scoozi logo which personally attracted me. It made me think about a cozy place to eat pizza. Also, the pictures on their flyers captivated my eyes and made me curious if it's the kind of pizza I have longed for just like Yellow Cab which is not available here in Bangkok.

Not really happy for the service, price ( they have SC, VAT not included on the main price you see on brochure)., and pizza quality. It wasn't even cheesy enough! Dough became like the middle eastern Kubos bread quality. Some portions you can taste the black over cooked portion

Only ordered Veggie pizza 285B and water 20. Total Bill = 360 (tax & Sc)

Will not eat again in Scoozi.

• Visited March 2013
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“pizza lover”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

I only eat at Scoozi restaurant one time, I normally order by phone, it's convenient and delivery in 30-40 minutes. Plenty of pizza topping, I see they have like Carbonara topping too but I've never tried. I always order simple thing like margherita pizza and Salami pizza. They are good!!

Visited February 2013
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“One of the best affordable Pizza's in Bangkok!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you are looking to dine somewhere affordable and on budget, this is a perfect place! The pizza is thin and there is a good amount of melted cheese on top. Fresh and delicious! The toppings are great, a classic. I also love their Spinach Cannelloni, if you like spinach then definitely order it as it's my favorite! The menu comes inside an iPad, in where you flip through a series of images showing the menu. However, I don't recommend the dessert as it's not so good. Anyone who wants good pizza can rely on this place! Fast delivery too!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Bangkok, Thailand
“Another branch at Silom”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

Good service here, just the furniture is old but the food is great
Wine is cheap only 580 baht per bottle. And pizza you can choose two taste in one.
They have good promotion until end of feb, the month of love- once you order more than 700 baht (which is easy) you can get a pasta for free which is delicious!