“Way overpriced and poor service, but the pizza wasn't bad ...”
Review of Scoozi Pizzeria

Scoozi Pizzeria
Ranked #5,224 of 12,071 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Thong Lor & Ekamai
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I've tried Scoozi now three times, two dine-in, and one take-out, all at the Lighthouse branch on Charoen Nakhon. I believe three is the charm, and the limit. First the high cost. Two pizzas and a couple of local beers were more than I would pay for the same selection in most European cities! Incredibly, they then add tax and service on an already inflated base price (which was not evident when ordering). Prices for rather poor quality wine are more ridiculous, even by the grossly overpriced Thai standards. Then there is the service, which ranged between indifference and invisible. Having said all this, the pizza, at least when dining in, was not bad. As a further caution, however, never order the take-out as Scoozi pizza has a half-life of less than 10 minutes once placed in their cardboard containers. Sadly Bangkok has few acceptable pizza places and Sccozi is not in that very small group.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I had eaten here a couple of times, but unfortunately my last visit was really my last. My wife and I both placed our order, in Thai, so it was clearly not a problem of language. About 15 minutes after she received her meal, I called the waiter over to ask why my lasagna had not yet arrived. Only then, did our waiter find it necessary to tell me that lasagna was out of stock. I asked for the bill and paid without eating. Very disappointed and if that is the level of training waiters receive before being allowed to serve customers, I will certainly not be returning.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Tried the Diavola pizza today at Scoozi Pizzeria. It has spicy salami, ham, mushrooms, dried chili's and cheese on it. The crust was thin and crispy which i really like and the toppings were portioned just right. The only complaint I have is that the sauce had no flavor and to me that is one of the most important ingredients on a pizza.
The server was near my table during my entire meal which to some may be bothersome but it didn't bother me. If they could add more flavor to the pizza sauce or give different sauce options, that would be an improvement.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I tried the Scoozi Pizzeria in the Esplanada Complex near the Thailand Cultural Center MRT station after looking at their pizza advertisement. Gave it a shot and purchased the salami pizza...astonished at how good it was. Thin, crispy crust with large salami slices on it. You can see they use a wood-fired oven for the pizza that gives a great crust on the pizza. Decided to give this branch another try with just plain bolognese spaghetti...again very tasty and as good as the local Italian joint in my city with Italian cooks. Service was good also, but I seem to find that as the norm in Bangkok.

1  Thank Holler007
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We tried Scoozi at the shopping mall in front of the Peninsula hotel and it was verfect. Good service and real pizza. A little slow but worth going. They have many shops in town , one in Surawong.

1  Thank Stan K