“Totally hit the spot!!!”

Pizzeria Limoncello
Ranked #491 of 11,485 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: The Limoncello Ristorante Pizzeria located in one of the most popular restaurant/night club area of Bangkok. A full menu of Italian dishes of the highest quality, is available imported from Italy every week. The Pizza's made in wood oven is considered among the very best in Bangkok. The Pizzeria Limoncello has ample space to organize evenings in the company of friends and family. During the day this is perfect for families and in the evening a sensational place to eat well and then continue the evening in the best entertainment offered by Bangkok.
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Been craving proper thin crust pizza and found it here. Busy place, very cute with a nice atmosphere. Service probably could be better had they not been so busy but we sat at the bar for this reason and had the best experience. The bartender was doing the job of three people and was doing it well. He was making drinks, cleaning and drying glasses, taking orders, delivery food - you name it - this guy was good. He even always managed to keep my glass of water full despite everything else he was doing! We told him we like out pizza spicy and he brought out 3 kinds of pepper to jazz our pizza up!

The drinks and pizza were great - limoncello on the sweet side or me but overall would definitely go back if craving pizza. The caesar salad was really good as well. A must go for pizza lovers!

1  Thank carpemundus

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Having enjoyed this restaurant several times in the past and present.
I must say it has dropped.

Either the success lead to new ownership (sell out), or new Chefs.
Whichever it was, the standard has dropped.

This used to be (and still is a bit) of an up-scale (or HiSo) place, with quite a few local celebrities dining here.
The food and service were excellent not long ago.
The last few times I have been there (last few months), the service has become a bit more slow, and the food is getting pretty blend.
Both is a sign of fast food attitude (chase profit)?

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Lunch on the 1 February 2013, our meal my friend had a veal dish maybe something else the cooking very strange as well the taste, not at all Italien way , my girlfriend spaghetti bolognaise and i order lasagna, in this afternoon we had to came back in our place we both feel unwell and feel sick it last four days, mean really sick and to last for so long it had to be really bad food, i went back to face the management the week after some young Italien kid told me i was the manager and was not at all interested , i ask him how was the owner he told me i will be this evening after 8 pm, i did call at 8h30 to have a rude basic person how did not care at all mean i was not the first person to complaint about this food poisoning, i had many time street food on the footpath from chicken and fish always enjoy it , I find in Bangkok very good restaurant specially Eat me food service and set up excellent DanielB nicia11@yahoo.com.au

4  Thank Daniel B
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Food was okay and pizzas were nicely done, but the meat was cheap quality and very stingy portion, so tasty but not amazing. Service was terrible from the start. Arrived with a reservation made by phone and after saying my surname they laughed about it all the way to the table. Never knew I had a funny sounding name so thanks for making me aware Limoncello staff. After that be prepared to stick up your hand every single time you want something. The tablecloths are not quaint they are just old and have holes everywhere. There was a European on duty not sure if he was the manger or a waiter but he did not come to the table or speak to any guests and no manager seemed to be coordinating things. Pity because they need some direction. With some effort it could be really good but I'm not going back any time soon.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I was staying in the hotel grand president & have seen this cool place many a times but never actually been there. most times i see exotic Ferrari & other sports cars. this enticed me to go have a bite & it was simply divine. i was there with my wife & we ordered a pizza & a pasta (both customized) with the help of the Italian Cook himself! After the meal, we both regretted why we didnt go there before. We're regular visitors there. the price is a tad bit high but not at an extortion level...lol. oh yes, avoid the house wine as its not that great.