Ways to Experience Smiling Tuk Tuk
from $74.30
More Info
from $74.30
More Info
All reviews bangkok food tours midnight food tour street food tour great fun bangkok highlights our tour guide a lot of fun wat pho pad thai ride traffic information baht sights tourists
Selected filters
Reviewed March 11, 2017

We booked an evening tour with smiling Tuk Tuk which was a perfect match between great food and impressions of Bangkok at night.
The tour contained several stops at real hidden places - you even cannot find them on trip advisor or in facebook :-) and a walk through the flower market and an unforgettable visit of Wat Pho in the late evening with nobody but our group. You cannot imagine how beautiful it is at night, fully illuminated, some cats climbing across the roofs and absolutely quiet.
We liked the tour guide and the way evering thing was organised, the Tuk Tuk driver was absolutely friendly and we felt safe driving with him.

1  Thank BadHomburgTraveller
Reviewed February 20, 2017

I now forget his name (tuk tuk #6) -- but he was very nice (smiley and courteous). He was a good driver. Thank you for a great night!

Reviewed February 15, 2017

This was a great experience and a must try! When arriving in Thailand, I was a bit worried about using tuk tuks, but was happy we found the Bangkok Food Tour to get our first experience. A fun way to get around!

Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

I booked this with my husband and 5 year old son as we wanted to see the temples but I knew my son would not manage all the walking. It was perfect! The tuk tuk was great fun and we saw so much of the city that we would not have. The temples were amazing and it was great having such a friendly and knowledgeable guide Olive. We had enough time at each stop and it was not rushed at all. Lunch was good too somewhere that we would never have looked at but tasty and the ice cream a bonus for my son. We ended the trip at the Golden Mount which had unbelievable views over the city and was an added bonus. I would definitely recommend this for anyone not confident in getting around or like us with a child. Excellent value!!

1  Thank EvoLovesHolidays
Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

Great tour by Tuk Tuk very nice & friendly tuk tuk driver who got us around safely would recommend this tour to everyone

Date of experience: January 2017