“Good food”

Bourbon Street Restaurant & Oyster Bar
Ranked #325 of 11,958 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Thong Lor & Ekamai
Description: For nearly 30 years, Doug Harrison and family have made Bourbon St. Restaurant & Oyster Bar the only address for genuine Cajun and Creole cooking in Bangkok. Fresh oysters, Grilled Steaks, Louisiana favorites like gumbo and jambalaya - they're all here, dished up with New Orleans-style hospitality. The perfect spot for a family outing, a discreet date, or dinner and drinks with friends old and new. Plan your next event in our stunning seventh-floor hideaway with balcony views. Ready to call it a night? Take a load off and recover your strength in the comfort of our boutique hotel. Bourbon Street is conveniently located on Soi Ekamai, a quick walk from the BTS Skytrain. Our renowned servicetstaff and bartenders are ready to serve you every day, 7 a.m. to 1 a.m. So come see your friends and neighbors at Bourbon Street, the place for every occasion - or no occasion at all - and let the good times roll!
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I've eaten here 3 times now and have never been disappointed. The staff are very friendly and welcoming. There is a large choice on the menu, I've order different things each time and it has all be good - I can recommend nachos for a starter!

3  Thank toffeedoll

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was invited by a business partner to a dinner in Bourbon St. in Bangkok, Soi Ekkamai.

Food was very good. I had a tomato soup and and Salmon Florentine - both very tasty, unique - very good. I am not a specialist in Cajun or Creole food - but I definitely liked it. Besides the quality the prices were definitely reasonable.

Service was excellent, the chef was walking around, talking to the guests, and the business owner was around, too. A very well managed restaurant that can be highly recommended.

3  Thank Kurt W
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We are the fan for there buffet. We went there last weekend for there 26 th Anniversary. They have lots of food and the place was so full even the heavy rain. They put us on the 1st. floor on the first night but for the second day, they put us on there roof top (so impress).They have the big buffet for 2 days.We went there both days and ate a lot, only once a year for this great food and the price I think they did not make anything. ( The price for less than 400 baht included drink ). They have really great selection on there buffet. The lamb chop and the prime ribs steak was outstanding and many more. The salad and the dessert were great. I never can find like this anywhere here in Bangkok. We will be back many time.

4  Thank Cyntia S
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I am from the SE US and can confirm, Burbon Street serves the real deal. When you need a good hearty stick to the ribs meal, this is the place. Meat Loaf, Beef Brisquuet, Carrott cake - all Great..no kiddin

5  Thank Jon P
Reviewed September 7, 2012

The smell of stale food was overpowering, gave me the creepy crawly feeling. It's not my cup of tea, even though some American friends love it.