Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A Memorable Bangkok Visit with Pary

Pary is an excellent tour guide. We spent 3 wonderful days with her touring the must see places in... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
GbbLBb
Virginia
Excellent Arrangement

Lovely Pary, She is the best tour guide that we never never met. She plans this 3 wonder days trips... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Seaside124002

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $13.72
from $12.37
from $57.82
from $5.36
More Info
All reviews train market floating market bangkok highlights small deposit meditation retreat cold wipes thai religion discovering bangkok comfortable transport local delicacies private van experienced guide coconut plantation summer palace palm sugar amazing trip bangkok area
Reviewed February 19, 2019

Could not have been more pleased with Pary and the exceptional custom tour she provided us in Bangkok. Excellent communications when booking. We were so happy to have her guidance when touring the Temples. Her knowledge of history, politics and religion made the experience much more rich and interesting.
Highly recommended!

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank elainemw
Reviewed February 11, 2019

Pary is highly recommended by us. She was well prepared. Knowledgable about the locations, history, surroundings. She paid extra attention to us. Providing food for us to sample. On time at our hotel, made sure we were safe in return to our hotel. Provided answers to our questions, and if she didn't know the answer asked and got that information for us. We have done other tours that do not rank as high as Pary's. We will definitely do another tour with her. Thanks, Pary!!

Date of experience: December 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Relax709998
Reviewed February 4, 2019

Pary took my family and I to go see the temples in Ayutthaya, Thailand and I have to say that it was one of the best experiences that I have ever had. She was very knowledgeable about the temples and especially where it would look the nicest to take a photo. She was just amazing and very good at her job. I would very much recommend connecting with Pary and her different tour options.

1  Thank meilings2008
Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

We have just completed a 2 day tour with Pary- the experience was simply faultless. From the booking right through to saying goodbye Pary was the ultimate professional and so knowledgeable. There was not a question she could not answer and we learned so much more from visiting the attractions because of the commentary and information she gave us. We arrived early- so Pary arrived early, we changed our itinerary and added a very obscure attraction - which Pary sorted. Pary took care of us from crossing the road to purchasing tickets and advising us of best photo positions. Words cannot express how good she is. We were a group of two but the car could have comfortably seated 10. It had AC and the driver was extremely safe. Pary accompanied us everywhere so we literally had nothing to worry about. The tour was just perfect from start to finish.

1  Thank 3813SEY
Reviewed January 14, 2019

A friend recommended Pary so I contacted her through What's app. She replied promptly and directed me to her website. It was easy to discuss our tour plans with her which was to visit Ayutthaya. We paid a small deposit fee to book her through Paypal and that was a breeze too. Before the tour date while in Bangkok, I would text Pary some questions on what train or boat to take. I asked advice regarding where to go for the day and she was always very kind and helpful. On the day itself, she was prompt and I felt instantly comfortable with her, like meeting an old friend. She gave us a tour of the grounds of the Summer Palace. Even though we couldn't go in because it was closed for renovation, she still made it as interesting as possible. We proceeded to tour the different temples in Ayutthaya. Pary has a good command of English so you can ask as many questions as you like and she will try her best to answer them all. We enjoyed the tour of Ayutthaya and a big plus is Pary takes good photos! I highly recommend Pary Happy Tour for many reasons but the primary reason is you can trust Pary to do her best in giving you the best tour possible. In fact, I plan to take her other tours when I go back to Bangkok. It's like meeting an old friend who shows you the best her country has to offer.

1  Thank peachiepink