Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A Memorable Bangkok Visit with Pary

Pary is an excellent tour guide. We spent 3 wonderful days with her touring the must see places in... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
GbbLBb
Virginia
Excellent Arrangement

Lovely Pary, She is the best tour guide that we never never met. She plans this 3 wonder days trips... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Seaside124002

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from $13.81
from $12.45
from $58.23
from $5.40
More Info
All reviews train market floating market bangkok highlights small deposit meditation retreat cold wipes thai religion discovering bangkok comfortable transport local delicacies private van experienced guide coconut plantation summer palace palm sugar amazing trip bangkok area
Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

We have just completed a 2 day tour with Pary- the experience was simply faultless. From the booking right through to saying goodbye Pary was the ultimate professional and so knowledgeable. There was not a question she could not answer and we learned so much more from visiting the attractions because of the commentary and information she gave us. We arrived early- so Pary arrived early, we changed our itinerary and added a very obscure attraction - which Pary sorted. Pary took care of us from crossing the road to purchasing tickets and advising us of best photo positions. Words cannot express how good she is. We were a group of two but the car could have comfortably seated 10. It had AC and the driver was extremely safe. Pary accompanied us everywhere so we literally had nothing to worry about. The tour was just perfect from start to finish.

1  Thank 3813SEY
Reviewed January 14, 2019

A friend recommended Pary so I contacted her through What's app. She replied promptly and directed me to her website. It was easy to discuss our tour plans with her which was to visit Ayutthaya. We paid a small deposit fee to book her through Paypal and that was a breeze too. Before the tour date while in Bangkok, I would text Pary some questions on what train or boat to take. I asked advice regarding where to go for the day and she was always very kind and helpful. On the day itself, she was prompt and I felt instantly comfortable with her, like meeting an old friend. She gave us a tour of the grounds of the Summer Palace. Even though we couldn't go in because it was closed for renovation, she still made it as interesting as possible. We proceeded to tour the different temples in Ayutthaya. Pary has a good command of English so you can ask as many questions as you like and she will try her best to answer them all. We enjoyed the tour of Ayutthaya and a big plus is Pary takes good photos! I highly recommend Pary Happy Tour for many reasons but the primary reason is you can trust Pary to do her best in giving you the best tour possible. In fact, I plan to take her other tours when I go back to Bangkok. It's like meeting an old friend who shows you the best her country has to offer.

1  Thank peachiepink
Reviewed January 12, 2019 via mobile

Pary is a marvelous Thai tour guide. My son and I took her Highlights of Bangkok tour today, which included Wat Po (Reclining Buddha), Golden Buddha Temple, Grand Palace (Emerald Buddha), Wat Arun, Flower Market, lunch, and a long-boat ride through the canals. It is a full, excellent day of touring, but what makes it superb is Pary, who knows and loves her country and its history. She points out small, exquisite details in the temples, as well as perfect locations for extraordinary photographs. Pary is happy to answer questions on Thai customs, Buddhist practices, and facts about wherever you are, and then to switch gears and help my son find the right size and color of a particular piece of clothing. It took five different merchants, but she found what he wanted. Lunch was excellent ... actually everything about the tour was excellent. If you are in Bangkok for a day, you won't regret spending it with Pary.

1  Thank 622judithn
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I did the temple tour of Bangkok with Pary and it was the best tour we did in Thailand!!! It was so amazing we booked a second tour with Pary for the floating markets. She was booked so we did the tour with Nam who was also amazing. Then, when my family arrived, they did the temple tour with Pary too! To this day we still talk about how much fun we had and how much knowledge Pary has. It's clear she loves her country so much!! Everyone told us we wouldn't like Bangkok and we shouldn't spend much time there before visiting the rest of the country. Honestly, Bangkok is amazing! There is so much history and culture and you wouldn't get the experience without an amazing tour guide like Pary! We recommended her to EVERYONE we met the rest of our time in Thailand! Thank you for such an amazing time, Pary!!

Date of experience: November 2018
1  Thank Nat198805
Reviewed January 3, 2019

We enjoyed our day with Pary and highly recommend her for your travel needs. She speaks English beautifully, very knowledgeable, and very attentive to your needs. It was great to hear her share about her culture and customs. She will definitely have you appreciate the sights you are visiting. We had a lovely lunch, great drinks and snacks along the way too.... Thank you Pary for a great day!

Date of experience: December 2018