Centara Grand at CentralWorld
$142
$159
$129
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$201
$247
$135
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Dream Bangkok(Bangkok)
The Peninsula Bangkok(Bangkok)
$454
$431
2,939 results
All reviewscentral worldred skyuno masworld restaurantworld clubconvention centersky barshopping mallsky walkstar hotelthe ground floorplatinum mallclub floorbig csiam centredirect accessbangkok skyline
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Luxury at the Siam area. Very convenient to be close to shopping malls and still have access to a very nice are of Bangkok. Great breakfast and very nice restaurants. The hotel connects directly with the Central World shopping mall.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Pikul R, Manager at Centara Grand at CentralWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear valued guest,

We are honored to hear your kind feedback. We are delighted that you appreciate the service we offer and would be please to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We booked the 2 deluxe world family rooms for 4 nights. Prior our arrival, we requested for connecting since we are travelling as family. However, we were told there r only adjoining room for this room category and not connecting. We are shocked and find it extremely misleading for the hotel to sell this room category as family room since typically family do require connecting room. We were told to downgrade our rooms with no refund if we want connecting rooms. To make the matter worst.... the downgraded rooms are on the smoking floor.

Prior to travel, we had already paid in full for the rooms. With no service recovery and not given any choice, we find it distasteful at the way the hotel sells their rooms at their website and corner hotel guests to either downgrade or pay for at least additional SGD 978 for an upgrade to suite with connecting rooms.

Therefore, for family groups.... dun choose this hotel unless u like to end up paying more or been cornered.

There was simply no service recovery on the management!

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Jaslynsaw

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback and we would like apologize for the problem that you experienced with room and for any inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that we are all committed and are working hard to continuously improve the quality of our service to our guests’ expectation.

May we take this opportunity to thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to Centara Grand and Bangkok Convention Centre in the future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The best advantage of this hotel is location in Rajaprasong shopping district/it's long walk from BTS station to get through the big department store to reach the lobby, connecting lifts from the department store is on the 7th floor. The lobby is on 22th floor , there is executive lounge for drinking/snack/tea and coffee for upclass customers;however, the furniture is not new and room decoration is not as its star rating. The fitness club and healthclub are just average as its counterpart of the same level hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business

Dear valued guest,

Thank you very much for kind sharing comments, we are on the way for room upgrading within this year and we do hope it will meet with our valued guest's expectation.

We are please to welcome you back soon.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I travel to Bangkok frequently, stayed in numerous hotels and by far, Centara Grand is the BEST!!! The staff are extremely nice and helpful. The concierge at level 50 explains everything that I need to know upon my check-in. They are nice and patience with all my question too!

Room is huge and comfortable. I requested for a King bed but was told that they only have a twin room left. However, they immediately send their housekeeper to combine the beds for me. Bed is super comfy. Smart Tv has all the movie channels and it also allows me to access Youtube. Toilet is really clean. Best of all, waking up with a superb view of Bangkok is the most pleasant of all. Breakfast is good too even though they served the same food daily. It's still delicious!!

Centara Grand is just minutes walk away from Siam BTS, Siam Paragon or the popular Platinum mall. Hotel itself has a Giant Mall too.

I had food poisoning and fever on the day of my check out. I was in a mess and I went to the concierge to see if they can provide me with any assistance. They mentioned that they can call a doctor to attend to me but I rejected. I then proceed to ask for the nearest pharmacy and requested to pay an additional fee so that I can check out at 6 pm instead of the original timing at 12 pm. Centara Grand accepted my late check out request but didn't accept my payment. The hotel manager understand that I wasn't feeling well and thus, he extended my check out timing out of goodwill so that I can rest well in the room. I was really touch and grateful. Thank you so much Centara Grand. I will definitely return to Centara Grand Hotel again!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Pikul R, Manager at Centara Grand at CentralWorld, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Ericchewzh,

We are honored to hear your kind feedback and thank you so much. Your acknowledgements of the effort we make to ensure every guest's stay unique are appreciated and would be please to welcome you back with open arms anytime.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is not my first time staying at this hotel and though there are no free upgrade but the room I reserved are already so cozy and fabulous. Moment after I checked into the hotel, the doorbell rang and we received a lovely platter of roses, fresh fruits and a bottle of champagne for the occassion.

During the first hour of check in, there are some electrical error and caused a breakdown without air conditioning but this was quickly rectify and they compensate me with more fresh fruits and we are caught by surprise. The service was amazing and I did not want expect it to be so swift and amazing.

Overall whenever I stayed with this hotel, I can sleep at ease and without any care in the world as the security are tight and we know we are in good hands. We will definitely come back again and thank you for providing such a comfortable environment to stay for my honeymoon.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued guest,

It is gratifying to hear that you enjoy staying with us every time you visit Bangkok. We regularly review our service standards and your gracious comments show we are able to completely satisfy loyal guests, such as your good self.

We do hope you will return to see us again soon.