We visited here as part of our four destination honeymoon (Bangkok, Phuket, Phi Phi and Krabi) and I write this from Bangkok airport. From what we had seen on the news in the UK we were somewhat nervous about the current situation with military coupe but when we arrived we need not have worried.
We stayed for 3 nights and all the staff and facilities were excellent. It was a great central location for sky train and the views from the Sky bar where amazing!!
The room was spotlessly clean and breakfast had something for everyone. The only slight negative was that the mattress was rock hard - we're hoping that this was limited to this hotel and not because of the Thai's fondness for sleeping on the floor!
The pool was lovely and the hotel was a great place to start our adventure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Bangkok, the hotel seamlessly connects to its own convention centre and shopping centre. The 505 rooms and suites are beautifully spacious (up to 387 sq m.) and boast panoramic views. For leisure, there’s a 25-metre pool, a spa, tennis courts, and a fitness centre. The hotel is a phenomenal dining destination, with Redsky rooftop restaurant & bar, a champagne bar, and a Tapas bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Centara Grand at CentralWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand And Bangkok Convention Centre At Centralworld:
- Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre At Centralworld: Hotel Bangkok
- Centara Grand At Centralworld Bangkok