Centara Grand at CentralWorld
$124
$93
$65
2,835 results
All reviewscentral worldred skyuno masworld restaurantworld clubconvention centersky barshopping malltennis courtssky walkstar hotelthe ground floorclub floorplatinum mallsiam centrebig cdirect access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Stayed during weekend and its an excellent experience. Hotel is at heart of city and shopping area. its a happening place in bangkok. its on the top of the biggest mall in bangkok "Central World". All famous malls are surrounding area. Hotel staff is very cool. offered complementary upgrade and welcome drink as champagne!! Pleasing hospitality in the heart of the city of bangkok

Room Tip: Opt for highest elevation room
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
13  Thank tejendra_gohel
Reviewed May 22, 2014

We stayed one night in Bangkok before flying back to the Uk. The Centara Grand is the perfect location for shopping and nightlife, it's also walking distance to the sky train. We booked an executive room which gives you access to the executive lounge, it is well worth the extra to book this. The food was excellent very tasty savoury and sweet dishes, and the staff were very friendly and attentive. It would have been lovely to stay longer and try the swimming pool etc. would definately stay here again.

Room Tip: Book the executive rooms,
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
12  Thank Gillian569
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Stayed over for a weekend in April. Although I have been to Thailand more times than I can count. It was my fifth stay at the Centara Grand at CentralWorld and must say it was a very nice experience to stay here. The staffs and service are excellent. The room is large and perfect located. We had a great buffet breakfast. Also, it is so convenience to step to a huge shopping mall in bangkok.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
12  Thank RatchaS22
Reviewed May 21, 2014

stayed there for 2 nights which were very great nights for me. The location is perfectly right in the city and very much convenient for shopping and eating as CTW in right at that place, or i can take a walk around that area which lots of shopping malls to visit such as Paragon, MBK, Platinum. BTS is just few steps to reach. The room was so nice and clean. Plus, i got it on high floor, so i can get a wonderful view at night time.

- try to go to sky bar "Red Sky" the very top one of the building.. the place that u will see how wonderful Bangkok view is!!
Take a walk 360 around the bar, choose the spot u like, then enjoy and relax with Bangkok view plus ur fav drink , and good band ... OMG i miss that place already :))

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
12  Thank pan2328
Reviewed May 17, 2014

It's is my first time staying in CGCW was having high expectation as it's a 5 star hotel and most of the reviews are good. I must say that the location is great and the room design is great. The thing that disappoint me is that though I understand that most hotel do a deposit scheme upon check in but the staff had requested my credit card and done a deposit deduction without telling me that they had deduct a 4000baht for deposit it was only when I check my account and notice a pending billing after I am back to my country. I strongly feel that the staff should have a courtesy to inform that they had do a deposit deduction to my credit card which I had though they had request for booking verification. The front desk staff don't seems to be friendly too. They are more busy laughing among themselves.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Rysw716
CGCW, Resident Manager at Centara Grand at CentralWorld, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Dear Trip Advisor Reviewer,

We thank you for your recent post.

We sincerely apologise that the guest service agent who checked you in did not clearly explain our deposit policy to you.

We have reviewed the staff member and conducted re training to avoid such a re occurrence from happening again

Sincerely yours,