We stayed in Bangkok for only a day and a half in Centara Grand which didn"t give us much time for sightseeing or pool. It was planned for buying the last presents which was great because the Centara is very very close to many malls - even in the same building, from the 7th floor - and to the famous MBK and other never ending malls for every budget. For shopping-fans Centara is a very convenient and central place.
We enjoyed a very nice and tasty breakfast, exotic chinese and thai food besides the option for western food. The tables were a little too close to each other for my taste and personal space, but we enjoyed it anyway.The ladies at the lobby very friendly and helpful like the rest of the many bellboys and team at the hotel.
We had a room on the 49th floor with a breathtaking view, supercomfortable kingsize bed. Very clean and well equipped. We appreciate the ecological way of housekeeping (replacement of linnen on request-card or hanging towels on rack-"policy")
Our check-out was quick , uncomplicated, and organized
Again I like to thank for your nice and friendly service! We will definatly recomend you to other tourists
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated right at the heart of the city, Bangkok has a state of the art Convention Centre, fully integrated with a Five Star Hotel and world class shopping and entertainment facilities. The Bangkok Convention Centre and the Centara Grand together make a stunning landmark on the city skyline. Inspired by the shape of a blooming lotus and its symbolic theme of the four elements of life: water, earth, air and fire, Bangkok has a new icon. Connected to CentralWorld, Bangkok's world class shopping centre which incorporates hundreds of retail and dining outlets including leading brand names such as Isetan Department store and 15 movie theatres, the whole development constitutes a unique and unbeatable combination of meeting, business, accommodation, entertainment and shopping facilities all together in one place - CentralWorld. Situated in the heart of Bangkok's business district, delegates will also find many Tourist attractions within easy reach. Easy access to the BTS (Skytrain), which also links to the MRTS (Sub Way) network and convenient access by car and coach to Rajdamri Road and Rama 1 Road provide convenient connections to other areas in the city centre and the inbound and outbound expressway - and Suvarnabhumi Airport is just half an hour away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Centara Grand at CentralWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand And Bangkok Convention Centre At Centralworld:
- Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre At Centralworld: Hotel Bangkok
- Centara Grand At Centralworld Bangkok