Stayed here while attending a business conference at the same venue. I was lucky enough to be booked on the executive level with access to the lounge and their terrific staff.
The hotel rooms are nice. Terrific views over Bangkok. Quiet, easy to sleep. Very comfortable bed and well appointed bathroom (rainhead showers). As with most of Bangkok's nice hotels, the staff were very polite and attentive, but tending towards servile and cool rather than warm and friendly.
The conference facilities were world class. Food was terrific. The open air bar at the top was a great experience. I'd be pleased to stay here again if travelling on business.
Centralworld shopping was directly underneath and plenty of good local Thai stalls on the streets to get a fix of street food. BTS Siam was nearby and this hotel is close walking distance to MBK and Siam shopping centres, as well as Pantip plaza for electronics and gadgets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Bangkok, the hotel seamlessly connects to its own convention centre and shopping centre. The 505 rooms and suites are beautifully spacious (up to 387 sq m.) and boast panoramic views. For leisure, there’s a 25-metre pool, a spa, tennis courts, and a fitness centre. The hotel is a phenomenal dining destination, with Redsky rooftop restaurant & bar, a champagne bar, and a Tapas bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Splitty, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Fastbooking, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Centara Grand at CentralWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand And Bangkok Convention Centre At Centralworld:
- Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre At Centralworld: Hotel Bangkok
- Centara Grand At Centralworld Bangkok