Stayed here 4 days and really enjoyed because of its proximity to shopping and eateries. Only downside is u need to take two elevators to get to your room. Check in and main lobby is in 23rd floor. Access to the mall beside it is on 7th flr.
Room is surprisingly big and had two double beds. Toilet has a shower and big bathtub. There's bidet in the toilet wc is quite handy.
If we go to Bangkok, we'd stay here again. Platinum ( wholesale mall), centralworld and paragon malls are walking distance from the hotel. Staff members are courteous and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Bangkok, the hotel seamlessly connects to its own convention centre and shopping centre. The 505 rooms and suites are beautifully spacious (up to 387 sq m.) and boast panoramic views. For leisure, there’s a 25-metre pool, a spa, tennis courts, and a fitness centre. The hotel is a phenomenal dining destination, with Redsky rooftop restaurant & bar, a champagne bar, and a Tapas bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Fastbooking, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Centara Grand at CentralWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre At Centralworld: Hotel Bangkok
- Centara Grand And Bangkok Convention Centre At Centralworld:
- Centara Grand At Centralworld Bangkok