We stayed at the Centara Grand in Bangkok for 2 nights in early July 2011 to end our 2 week trip in Kok Samui.
Wow what a hotel !
When we arrived we were told that the hotel had olny been open just over a year.
Geat views out over Bangkok and the Bar on the top floor (52nd floor I believe) is well worht a visit.
The hotel food and drinks ar not exactly cheap but we wasnt really expeting it to be.
The hotel is however close to many shopping places, including the Central world Shoping centre which has a good choice of Resteraunts.
All in all I was extremely impressed and if anyone is looking for luxury whiolst in Bangkok i would suggest this place for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Bangkok, the hotel seamlessly connects to its own convention centre and shopping centre. The 505 rooms and suites are beautifully spacious (up to 387 sq m.) and boast panoramic views. For leisure, there’s a 25-metre pool, a spa, tennis courts, and a fitness centre. The hotel is a phenomenal dining destination, with Redsky rooftop restaurant & bar, a champagne bar, and a Tapas bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Centara Grand at CentralWorld reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand And Bangkok Convention Centre At Centralworld:
- Centara Grand & Bangkok Convention Centre At Centralworld: Hotel Bangkok
- Centara Grand At Centralworld Bangkok