Lowest prices for your stay
$31
Priceline
$20
Hotels.com
$31
Booking.com$20
CheapTickets$31
Travelocity$31
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I've stayed here quite a few times now & have always had an comfortable & enjoyable stay. The standard rooms a simple, but they are big , have cable TV, hot water, A/C & a nice big window. The reception staff are always friendly & helpful. The restaurant is a little expensive, though, but there are plenty of other options close-by. i'll definately stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed here in August 2012, and thought it was very decent. Rooms and bathroom were very clean. It's in a great location, close to all the restaurants and bars, and shopping. Has a nice lil' restaurant in the lobby with good food. The rooms have AC which is a huge plus. I highly recommend if you are looking for a place to stay in Bangkok for a night or 2!!!

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 26, 2012

My room was plain and the furnishings very dated (and not in a good way), but considering what I paid, it was good value for a large room with A/C, a view over the river, and a large private bathroom. The bedding was also very nice. Still, I only stayed one night because I cringed everytime I looked at the wall-to-wall carpet--something that's almost unheard of in the tropics--and the room smelled of stale cigarette smoke. But I ended up with a room elsewhere with no A/C and no private bath for almost the same price--and in April, you definitely need A/C.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 6, 2011

It's right in the thick of a buzzing street, walking distance to all kinds of bars, restaurants, street food... The rooms are decent and set back a little from the hustle and noise of Soi Rambutri. If you like cheesy, pulsing neighborhoods this is a great little spot to hang out for a few days. For less than 30 USD you get a decent, clean room.

If you can't wait to get out of Bangkok or just need a place to sleep, there are cheaper options.

Date of stay: January 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Dougx
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I should have put this on Trip Adviser in 2006. I stayed at Mango Lagoon on the fourth floor for two months in August / September 2006. I went out for dinner one night and withdrew 23, 000 baht from the yellow bank at the beginning of Rambutree Road, to buy some stock at China town the next day. I went to bed around midnight and as always checked that the windows and door were locked. The next morning I woke around 7am with a headache (not from excess alcohol) and got ready for breakfast. My wallet was there but my mobile phone was missing? I guessed I must have left it at the restaurant where I had dinner. After breakfast in Rambutree road, I went to pay my bill and found that I had nothing in my wallet!!! I went back to my room and realised that the window was open. Someone had unscrewed the window lock from within, so that the window looked locked, but in fact it wasn't. I told the girl on reception and she and the security guard inspected the lock. They both agreed that it was an INSIDE JOB! I asked to see the owner but he was not available. I reported it to the tourist police and they advised me that I would have been gassed. They spray "knock out gas" through the air conditioner on the ledge outside the room. So I wrote in the day book every day that I wanted to see the owner and would not pay further for my room, until he met with me. On the evening of the fifth day, the receptionist was embarrassed to tell me that the owner had told her that unless I paid immediately, I had to get out. So I did. The next day at breakfast I met two American ladies, one of whom was robbed at Mango Lagoon exactly the same way the previous year!

Room tip: Stay at the Siam Riverside in Phra Athit road on the river. Excellent!
Date of stay: August 2011