“Good food at good price”

Greyhound (1st Floor@SiamCenter)
Ranked #1,284 of 11,272 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Thai, Fusion
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Siam
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Great choice when shopping at the Emporium. The food is good, as well as the service. Prices are reasonable. A good place for lunch

Reviewed November 4, 2012

very testy and nice of made it my friends very love this and feel very happy every time when we went here.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Often i think these places are over charged just for the sake of it, but not so with grey hound. Nice pasta, burgers and thai food.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I wasn't too sure whether it was due to wrong choice of food, but I had a pretty bad experience for my meals at the Greyhound Cafe. I ordered the vietnamese roll as well as some aglio-olio akin stuff with spice, and I must say it was painful for me to finish up my food. Not only this, but the slow-paced staffs make things worse, and I wished I had the chance to come back again another round. Looking forward to it.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

Its a hip eatery with good service. It has some traditional Thai food, some fun fusions pics and some well-executed Western food. It'll please most everyone. Nice wine list & desserts too.