“Great breakfast EM-Quartier”

Roast
Ranked #329 of 13,396 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: International
Neighborhood: Asoke
Description: We've always been about celebrating life's simple pleasures, which for us, is enjoying good food and good coffee! Our goal is to provide the community with high quality comfort food made with the freshest ingredients possible. We make most everything we serve in-house by our team of chefs, bakers, coffee roasters, and baristas who love what they do and enjoy doing it day in and day out. We're a casual all-day eatery where you can enjoy simple things done right!
Reviewed February 18, 2019

Roast.........great place for Brunch.
Price wasn't bad.
Had a soup and sandwich...together 450 $Bat (Thai-dollar)
very trendy and lots young people...mostly foreign tourist.
don't order green spinach pasta.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 15, 2019

We saw the long queue the day before and decided to try the next day. The quality of brunch was very good and it was a very pleasant dining environment.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019

i went to take away a cup of latte at night for my first time, and then i went for have a brunch the other day morning, me and my husband ordered "Eggs Benedict" and "Roast Breakfast" with one americano and one cafe latte, we both love the cafe, it taste smoothly and their bread really nice.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

After reading a lot of reviews of Roast, my sister insisted that we go there for brunch and I am so glad she did! The food was really good and proportions great. The place was fully packed when we went which was around 2pm (they serve breakfast menu till 4pm) and people were waiting in line. The maître d' told us that the wait was for 25 minutes and we decided to wait, which clearly surprised her and that surprised us in return. We chose to use the facilities and were back in about 15 minutes and saw that diners who had arrived after us were seated & served. It was slightly unpleasant. Customer management is something they can perhaps work on? No complaints about the food though. It was fantastic & satisfied our souls :)

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2019

I'm not new to Roast, so I brought my sister and niece to try on our last day. It is obviously more popular now since 2 years ago, so we have to wait for more than an hour before our turn. There are chairs outside for people who are waiting, or you could shop around and come back within the given time.

What is satisfactory is that even though it is very packed due to its popularity, the food is served fast so we do not have to go through another round of waiting. They also did not compromise on the quality of the food, so the standard is still very good. My sister and niece are very happy with what they had.

As long as the quality and the price remains the same, I will always make it a point to dine here when I am in Bkk.

Date of visit: January 2019