“Nice German food in Bangkok”
Review of Bei Otto

Bei Otto
Ranked #389 of 11,383 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: The leading German Instituiton for over 30 years in Bangkok and Thailand.
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I have been there twice because i like the food. I is located at one Soy at Sukummvit Road and they offers many german dishes as well as a Shop, a bakery and a butcher where you can buy all that food and take it home... It is a bit more expensive, but it taste well. A good choice too have german food in Bangkok.

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

This was my second visit here and having missed the kitchen on my first trip, I made it a point to try it. Excellent. The staff are well trained and versed in their approach, the beers are excellent (German of course) and the Cordon Blu was spot on. The small breads were freshly baked and warm and I'm sat in my car wishing I didn't have to leave because I could sit there all day. Thank you and I'll be back.

2  Thank sirrona
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Can't compare to what the place was before (regarding the reviews about restaurant going down in quality), but I enjoyed my wiener schnitzel, and so did others in my party like their food as well. Pricing might be a bit of upscale-ish, but not expensive by any means.

Remember to get your parking ticket stamped for free parking!

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant used to be good. But since 2-3 years before everything has changed.
It shouldn't call itself "The German Food Institute" anymore. Apart from the atmosphere, the food is unpalatable and the service is worse.
Some staffs don't know even basic names of sausages in the restaurant.
I ordered "White Sausages" but what they served me was "Nuremberg" and they didn't show any apology. The two words "Sorry" and "Thank you" cannot expected anymore in the glossary of this "German restaurant".

1  Thank Ayumumu
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have eaten here once for dinner, but more than 10 times for brunch. In a city where a good breakfast is hard to find, Bei Otto delivers. The sausages here are fantastic! I would recommend Bei Otto to anyone.