All reviews private rooms are felt like home clean house great location only minutes close to transport links shared room quiet street place to stay a large shopping mall home away from home visit bkk walking distance to terminal comfortable beds super close sukhumvit area soi cowboy air con
Selected filters
Reviewed February 8, 2019 via mobile

I was traveling alone in Thailand and I decided to book a few nights at the Hostel 16. I booked a shared room that was spacious and very clean. Each bed got a power plug and a light.
I ended up staying for a week and after a small trip to the south of Thailand i went back for my last day before my departure.
The thai staff and the manager were soo friendly that we ended up going out together. I can say that i found good friends over there.
They have been really helpful with all my needs. Little hostel with small groups or solo friendly people. Really quite but you definitely won't feel lonely there!
I look forward to go back again.
Thanks

Andre

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Hostel_16, Owner at Hostel 16, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Andre :D
Where are you now??? :D I just have time to sit down and response the reviews :P Hope you are doing great in Italy!
I am going to expand Hostel 16 so hopefully it will be done when you come back here ;)
Good luck!!
Pond

Reviewed February 4, 2019 via mobile

Hostel staff was very nice. Supplied bananas and fresh water every day. A couple min walking to Yakkao Muay Thai. Bed was very comfortable and soft sheets. Generally quiet except when other hostel guests were loud (a few nights, in the middle of the night, people took calls outside on the front porch as to not disrupt their room mates, but it was very very loud and disruptive to all the rooms facing the front). A few restaurants, food market, coffee, and massage places are within few minutes walking. Asok BTS station is an 11 min hot walk, but there’s a lot around there... malls, movie theaters, restaurants, shopping, etc.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 1, 2019

Hostel 16 is the only place I stay when traveling in Bangkok. I have stayed three times and each time have an exceptional experience. Pond, the owner, makes every guest feel at home. Not to mention that she also cooks like a 3-star Michelin Chef. The other staff are as equally friendly and accommodating. Hostel 16 is the best way to spend time in Bangkok for the price.

I have stayed with both with friends and solo. The layout creates a nice social atmosphere making it easy to meet people. This place caters to all types of travelers whether you are solo, with friends, or a couple. Please give this pace an honest look when you are choosing where to stay.

Reviewed January 19, 2019 via mobile

I can't say enough wonderful things about Hostel16. Clean, quiet and a caring owner. She assisted us to navigate the city and public transportation. Called a taxi when we needed to pre arrange for an early flight.Fixed a lovely breakfast. I highly recommend!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 16, 2019 via mobile

This place is great. Welcoming, cozy, and convenient. It’s super close to yokkao for Muay Thai training, near terminal 21 and BTS/MRT. Would stay again. The owner is very friendly and makes you feel very welcome and included. Good chill vibe here.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Hostel_16, Owner at Hostel 16, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

My dear Zane!!
How are you? Are you still training Muaythai? It was so nice to have you at Hostel 16 for such a long time :) We spent time together like family and it was a bit strange when you have to leave hahaha!
Hope to see you soon Zane, And hope Canada is getting warm for the summer!
Hugs