“Great meal - as always”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Neighborhood: Siam
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I suppose I have eaten here a dozen times over the past few years. My wife really enjoys the Kobe beef, as well as, the excellent service from the staff. I find their sushi is well done and tastefully presented. If in Bangkok, I would recommend this casual steakhouse as an alternative to some of the fancier establishments in town.

1  Thank caboyachtservice

Reviewed May 1, 2012 via mobile

Going to Kobe steakhouse I was looking for something a bit more upscale than the local Thai fare. There is nothing really special about Kobe. The food was not bad but you expect more than not bad when paying 30$ for a steak. It was way too salty and the salmon was not fresh. I'm not upset about my experience there but won't go back.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Not much on atmosphere, but that's not why you go here. It's got a great variety of steaks. For the quality of the meat, it's decently priced and tasty complimentary side dishes. I don't know what others are complaining about. Not fine dining, but really solid food.

Reviewed September 14, 2010

I do not know what the other reviewers are talking about but I have to eat here every time I travel to Bangkok. They used to be at Siam square but they moved to a new location. The new location is a lot bigger and way nicer! The food is just as good at the new location....you got to try the matsuzaka steak and king prawn! it is the best! The staff is very friendly and very helpful....definitely worth a visit

Reviewed September 21, 2009

That was my mistake to choose this restaurant. I thought it a decent restaurant. We went to this restaurant on 9/20, abt lunch time. The environment out of this restaurant was bad...smell not good. The decoration inside looks great. Food was not good but expensive...Grill fish had no taste. Fried shrimp had too much flour. The only good one was yel. We didn't know there were service charge and tax hiden. Many restaurants on street in Bangkok do not charge service fee & tax. The waitress didn't mention anything about that. Moreover, the waitress tried to open some bottles of water that we didn't order. When we really need services, the waitress had a slow response. We were charged about 10% service charge and 7% tax. But the manager/waitress didn't print a receipt to us. When we were in Bangkok airport, we just figured out that we could get tax refund if had a receipt. Feel that this restaurant was trying to cheat us. Paid 500THB/person. But you definitely can find much better restaurants with this price. Not recommend.